Innovative Staff Solutions is growing, and we are seeking a qualified Business Development Manager to add to our internal team. Ideal candidates will have impeccable customer service and communication skills, a positive attitude, and thrive in a fast-paced, people-centric environment with some sales background. ISS believes in cultivating the skills of our team and offers growth potential to those desiring to advance their careers.
Responsibilities for Business Development Manager:
· Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development and to promote client and employee retention through excellent customer service.
· Monitor the current accounts across the region and pinpoint ways to penetrate new markets.
· Generate sales leads and close new deals.
· Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all sales activities.
· Maintain thorough working knowledge of all services offered as well as those of the competition, i.e., marketing share, pricing, services offered, etc.
· Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
· Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
· Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
· Travel up to a three hour radius in assigned region with use of company vehicle and all expenses paid for any overnight travel.
Requirements for Business Development Manager:
· Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
· Proven track record of business to business sales experience.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
· Excellent negotiation skills.
· Strong decision-making abilities.
· Able to travel as needed within region up to 3-hour radius with use of company vehicle.
· Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
· Excellent leadership, managerial, organizational and communication skills.
· Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change.
· Highly dependable with the ability to work flexible/extended hours as needed.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Confidence to present in front of small and large groups.
· Strong sense of urgency.
Compensation & Benefits:
Innovative Staff Solutions provides our employees with competitive wages based on qualifications and experience as well as a generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays, Referral Plan, Flexible Spending Account, 401k with up to 4% company match and company events. We also provide a 90-day structured training program with continuing education, and growth opportunities. This position will receive a base pay plus commission structure based on new and existing accounts in this region.
Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service, staffing company that has been in business for over 26 years. Rooted in the commitment to provide 5-star customer service, ISS now operates more than 25 current locations throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Missouri. Based in Mattoon, IL., ISS specializes in flex, temp to hire, direct hire and professional recruiting services throughout the Midwest.
Innovative Staff Solutions is committed to giving back to the communities that we serve through charitable donations and giving of our time and effort. ISS employees are provided opportunities to participate in team outreach projects as well as guidance and recognition for individual contributions within their area.
ISS is a dynamic organization lead by dedicated professionals that are committed to exceeding expectations and overcoming obstacles. Its foundation is based on 5 pillars: People, Integrity, Innovation, Service, and Teamwork. With unparalleled skill and expertise in the industry, ISS is committed to constantly improving the experience for its customers and employees alike.
Innovative Staff Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and need.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Multiple locations