ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking a Senior Manager to join our Sales Operations organization to partner and support the Solution Sales team. The preferred candidate will have experience supporting sales, understand sales cycles and key KPI’s, while providing insights to aid the business in driving decisions and outcomes. A successful candidate is flexible and able to work in a hyper growth environment, meeting deadlines and deliverables, while being a self-starter who is engaged and actively participating in all facets of the business.
What you get to do in this role:
- Business partner to the Solution Sales Organization, supporting all Business Units with a Worldwide and Americas focus
- Provide business partners with actionable insights into business drivers and financial performance to help identify areas of opportunity or risk
- Lead annual planning activities which includes but not limited to financial modeling, headcount planning, coverage alignment, quota setting and influencing sales compensation plan design
- Drive collaboration and intelligence sharing with functional partners across Product Business Units, GTM Strategy, FP&A, and Marketing to drive business alignment and ensure consistency of information
- Develop and evolve key performance metrics to help drive sales productivity and GTM insights
- Consolidate Worldwide and Americas metrics and financials, reporting results to executive leadership
- Identify and drive process, system and reporting enhancements to enable collaboration, deal velocity, and transparency within sales
- Drive operational excellence that helps the Solution Sales team exceed sales goals
- Prepare presentations in support of Quarterly Business Reviews and other leadership presentations
- Actively engage in high visibility cross functional initiatives to improve processes, systems, and automation to help the business scale
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of the organization
- 8 to 10 years of Sales Operations, Sales Finance, or Finance/Analytics experience
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Strong business acumen; ability to communicate effectively and collaborate across the organization
- Self-motivated with an ability to multi-task while maintaining a “can do” attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, taking on new challenges and handling ambiguity
- Able to work with large data sets while managing data integrity; detail oriented
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Proficiency with Tableau and Anaplan. Dynamics and Power BI a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.