RPA is seeking a Digital Account Executive
Where You’ll Be Working
We’re RPA: an independent advertising agency that puts People First. It’s a unique philosophy for a different kind of agency: where we aspire to create work that truly matters to people, for brands that respect and value people, with a team we empower and treat like people. And we do it all in the heart of sunny Santa Monica, California.
Why You’ll Never Want to Leave
Our People First philosophy means creating a culture where people like you can thrive, do meaningful work, and — we hope — stick around for a while. In an industry known for high turnover, people at RPA seem to recognize the value of an environment that truly wants to support our Associates’ lives and career growth.
- Professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Virtual yoga and meditation
Who You’ll Be Collaborating With
Every day, you’ll be teaming up with a diverse, enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary team of Account Management aces with a smart sense of humor.
What You’ll Be Helping Achieve
RPA is seeking a Digital Account Executive to join the Account Management team. As the Digital Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting all facets of website optimization, tagging and testing projects. You will work closely with the creative, project management and technology teams, while cultivating key client relationships. As an Account Executive, you must have strong strategic and communication skills, both written and oral. Some responsibilities include working with the digital team to identify and present website enhancement recommendations and prioritize site updates based on business priorities. You will also work with the analytics team on monthly and ad hoc reporting. As the Account Executive, you should possess the ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously, while keeping projects steadily moving forward. You will have 3+ years account management and at least 2 years digital marketing experience preferred with web-development experience a must.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Manage day-to-day website maintenance updates, large enhancement and small optimization projects, and hot items
- Support web testing and optimization projects to enhance user experience and prioritization of content
- Support monthly and ad-hoc analytics reporting deliverables, tagging implementations and AB testing initiatives
- Review, provide feedback and contribute in internal and client reviews, recap reports, testing plan reviews and other meetings
- Facilitate, present in and document internal and client meetings. Manage and track follow ups
How You’ll Excel In Your Role
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and JIRA
- Experience with overseeing web development, optimization and website maintenance
- Experience with website testing (A/B & usability)
- Experience in a client-facing role; including client communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with website analytics and reporting
- Relationship building internally and externally
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, at RPA we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.