Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Deloitte Services LP is seeking high performing candidates focused on developing strategic relationships, driving differentiated client experiences, and enabling an issue-based platform approach to generate client impact. The focus will be on industry leading Media & Entertainment businesses based in Southern California. Candidates should have strong relationship management skills, a proven track record in selling professional services, an entrepreneurial spirit, and relevant industry experience. Specifically, candidates should have a deep understanding of entertainment, content creation & distribution companies, and an established network at television, animation, and film studios. In this role, candidates will focus on two to three specific clients, and have responsibility for relationship and business development, as well as sales at those designated clients for the wide range of services offered by Deloitte's US subsidiaries.
The work you'll do
The individual is responsible for building the relationship between Deloitte and the client, helping to generate client impact and market Deloitte's services, as well as the planning and penetration of target areas within the client's organization, and sales.
The role involves:
- Building trusted advisor relationships with key client executives through content-driven discussions and access to relevant industry trends
- Sustain key client relationships throughout opportunity and engagement life cycle
- Comfortable navigating various levels within the client organization
- Delivering differentiated client experiences and overall client impact
- Working closely with each account team member to develop differentiated strategies
- Playing a leadership role in pursuits, proposals and overall account management
Supporting our client service teams' execution of our U.S. firms' strategies, the CRE is instrumental in helping our engagement teams deliver world-class service and value to our clients. The TMT team is a dedicated group across three Deloitte businesses focused on delivering value and impact across a wide range of platforms and issues.
- Passion for client service and client impact
- Track record of delivering high impact solutions and experiences
- Track record of developing high impact senior relationships
- 10-15 years' experience as account relationship and/or business development manager serving Fortune 500 clients within the TMT space
- In-depth understanding of the TMT industry, specifically in the entertainment sector
- Strong professional services sales management knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated ability to leverage pre-existing network of film and television studio clients / contacts in the marketplace
- Success in playing a leading role within a matrixed account team
- Strong background in crafting and delivering proposals
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in multiple client pursuits concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully as an individual contributor
- Poise, executive presence, outstanding communications skills
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is desirable
- Located in Southern California
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available