The Work You’ll Do
You will be responsible for the development and execution of a three-year strategic plan for assigned client; account strategies that deliver business value to client and generate growth for Epsilon. You will build and maintain executive relationships between Epsilon and the client; this includes identification and cultivation of all individuals who influence, buy, or have a stake in solutions / services that Epsilon can provide. You will work closely with an enterprise sales rep and cross functional team to execute on account growth and development strategies. The candidate will play a critical role in the customer experience that we aspire to create at different stages of the customer life cycle. You will be able to quantify and articulate the business value that Epsilon provides to your clients; the client will understand the business impact of Epsilon solutions and services.
Successful Senior Client Account Directors will hit profit and client satisfaction targets, retain their clients, and generate growth year over year.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the client’s: business, strategic objectives and annual goals; the industry within which the they operate, key trends, disruptors, economics; competitors, positioning, key trends, marketing programs; organization structure, decision making process, key influencers and stakeholders, budget ownership; key initiatives, objectives, decision makers, budget; marketing technology landscape, relationships with Epsilon competitors
- Communicating the client vision to the overall account team (delivery, client services, sales, strategic consulting and partner organizations)
- Leading a cross functional team to create and execute on a three year strategic account plan
- Building strong consultative relationships with key client executives and navigating various levels within the client organization and across marketing, IT, and procurement functions
- Meeting with and maintaining an onsite presence with your clients
- Playing a leadership role in pursuits, proposals and overall account management
- Acting as the voice of the client for solution design
- Staffing and developing the client services team
- Serving as an escalation point for key challenges with accountability for the resolution of client issues
- Proactively assessing the market landscape, what competitors are doing, as well as continuously keeping up to date with Epsilon’s offering and solution/product development pipeline.
- Experience working in and with large, highly-matrixed corporate environments without continuous guidance
- Experience in and with organizations with significant scale and complexity
- Experience achieving against high growth/sales targets
- Experience working in a consultative manner with clients and serving as a key advisor and partner
- Experience leading high-stakes work (e.g. key accounts, strategic initiatives)
- Experience in fast-changing environments
- Experience managing challenging (external) stakeholders
- 10-15 years’ experience as account relationship and/or business development manager serving Fortune 500 clients
- Track record of delivering high impact solutions and experiences, collaborating with cross functional teams, and driving vision and purpose
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge, preferably in leadership or account management roles.
- Deep and varied expertise in in digital marketing.
- Passion for client service and delivering positive business outcomes for clients
- Success in playing a leading role within a matrixed account team
- Strong background in crafting and delivering proposals
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in multiple client pursuits and initiatives concurrently
- Strong business insight and strategic mindset
- Poise, executive presence, outstanding communications skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.