Springbot is seeking a Paid Media Specialist to join one of the fastest growing and most innovative startups in Atlanta. The Campaign Services team focuses on providing value to our customers through the creation of personalized email campaigns + the management of Facebook ads for their eCommerce stores. Our goal is to make marketing easy and affordable for small-mid sized businesses who need assistance with strategy and implementation. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is an expert with Facebook Ads Manager, has previous Account Management experience, and is able to make data driven recommendations to small business owners.
- Conduct strategy calls with customers to identify their business objectives. Work with customers to tailor Springbot tools to meet their unique eCommerce goals and needs for growth
- Manage communication and assets between the customer and our design team to execute on email designs
- Schedule, maintain, and monitor Facebook ad campaign delivery to ensure successful deployment of ads.
- Provide weekly and monthly performance evaluations and recommendations for customers to encourage retention
- Strategize with customers on eCommerce marketing and industry best practices, and proactively recommend next actions based on past results
- Follow up on questions and customer actions in order to see ongoing results
- 1-3 years of experience in a social media marketing/paid social ads role
- Experience in Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Business Manager managing campaign budgets + audiences
- Basic proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce/Gainsight (or other CRM application)
- Experience with social media advertising tools (specifically Facebook Ad Manager/Instagram) and/or email marketing tools (IE, MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc) strongly preferred
- An inquisitive problem-solver with excellent critical thinking skills and analytical expertise
- Genuine interest in online or interactive marketing
- Excellent writing and communication skills (oral and written)
- A passionate, positive and hard-working attitude
- Focused on turning customers into fans!
Why Join Springbot?
This position is based right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We offer a base salary with a competitive bonus plan, ridiculously good benefits (including paid parental leave and floating holidays to take at your discretion), hybrid work model, and an extremely fun environment. We also work with some of the world’s most innovative companies like Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, AdRoll, Google, Amazon, TowerData, and more. For a behind the scenes look at the life of the springbots, visit our Facebook and Instagram pages! Ready to join one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work for the past six years? Apply below with your resume and a short note telling us why you want to make the world a better place for small and medium-sized businesses and how you can add to the Springbot culture!
Hybrid work model - you get the best of both worlds working from home and connecting with team members at our office! Check out the newly designed Colony Square here!
LIVE OUR VALUES
We deliver on our promises
We celebrate what makes us unique
We grow customers into fans
We live the journey as a team
Springbot enables growing eCommerce businesses to manage their email marketing + paid advertising in a single platform. The key is Springbot’s integration with BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and Shopify to deliver the power of data management, marketing automation and analytics. We then take that information and make data-driven marketing recommendations specifically tailored for the customer’s needs