Looking to join an established, stable, leading company that still has runway for accelerated growth? Are you targeting an organization big enough to offer development opportunity, but small enough to ensure your contributions are noticed and clearly connected to company strategy? Want to feel like a valued member of a down-to-earth, supportive, and fun team where we’re all-in for our customers and each other? Are you ready to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever it takes? If so, check us out!
GovQA, LLC is the leading provider of cloud-based public records workflow (SaaS) software for state, county, and city governments. Our customers use our software to more easily process and
manage information requests from citizens, the media, and other government offices in compliance with Freedom of Information Act laws and regulations. Our mission is to be an invaluable trusted partner enabling governments to provide better, more transparent, and efficient service to its citizens.
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to partner with our clients on the East Coast from Maine to Florida to ensure successful product adoption and to maximize the usage and value of GovQA product solutions for their needs. This role is highly relationship driven and collaborates internally and with customers to monitor customer satisfaction and success metrics in order to advocate for customer needs and develop mutual success plans. This role can be located remotely in the territory or in the Chicago area with our headquarters in Woodridge, IL.
In this role you will…
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned customers and function as a proactive consultative resource to ensure success and satisfaction with the product.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Technical teams to deliver relevant information and solutions to address customer needs and drive retention and referral business.
- Function as the voice of the customer communicating and advocating internally to inform decisions regarding product functionality, service, processes, pricing, etc.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators for customer success and satisfaction. Proactively follow up with customers to identify and report on root cause of issues.
- Partner internally and with customers to recommend and execute approved mutual success plans to ensure continued value of GovQA to the client.
- Identify upsell opportunities, recommend and influence the purchase of product add-ons.
- Participate with Sales in Customer Business Reviews to present usage data, benefit and success stories, upsell opportunities, and information on product roadmap strategies.
To successfully accomplish objectives, you’ll need…
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree, but we will consider experience in lieu of formal education.
- At least 3 years of experience in a in a client facing customer success, customer engagement, account management, sales, or related service role. Experience with SaaS, technology, and/or supporting government clients strongly preferred.
- Strong goal-driven/oriented internal motivation and approach to planning and completing work.
- Facilitation skills and the ability to influence, persuade, and gain commitment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and preferably Salesforce and Google Suite, as well.
- Ability to perform professionally and effectively in-person and remotely via technology.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills, along with a high degree of accountability and self-driven motivation to take initiative, execute, and deliver high quality work.
- Analytical skills including the ability to draw insights, make recommendations, develop and execute plans, and measure results using quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent internal and external relationships and collaborate at all organization levels.
- Excellent and adaptable interpersonal and communication skills rooted in emotional intelligence.
- Agility and ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to travel approximately 5% if necessary.
And we will support you through a robust total rewards package and advantages including…
- Flexible, in-office/remote/hybrid schedule options for most roles (post-pandemic) and a newly renovated headquarter office only minutes from I-55.
- Casual dress in line with our culture - “No airs. No egos. Just regular, hard-working people keeping things simple.”
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off for full-time exempt employees – We trust you!
- Multiple health insurance choices to suit your needs including a 24/7 concierge doctor option.
- Dental, Vision, Health and Dependent Care FSA, Basic & Supplemental Life/AD&D, 401(k) with match, Supplemental Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness insurance.
- Annual service anniversary bonus – Every year matters to us, not just the milestones!
Interested? Only candidates applying via this site or our careers page at www.GovQA.com will be considered. NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES, PLEASE.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!
GovQA is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify to confirm authorization to work in the U.S.