Who is Martin Sprocket & Gear?
- Affordable Medical, Pharmacy, and Dental
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Profit Trust Plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
What will you do?
- In this role, you will sell manufactured components to internal and external customers while providing technical information, support, and service to customers.
- Complete an extensive hands-on training program.
- Focus on career growth and personal development.
- Respond to inbound sales calls from our established customer base for product and pricing information, order status, or delivery confirmation.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery; working closely with our machine shop and other facilities to manufacture and expedite orders.
- Enter orders and quotes and perform quote follow-ups in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Salaried, non-commission position with full benefits and an excellent 401K plan.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years sales/customer service experience is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude or technical inclination required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Un-yielding commitment to customer service
- Team approach to achieving high performance
- Self-management with the drive to succeed and achieve goals
- Independent ability to evaluate situations, solve problems, and make decisions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Recognition and ability to effect change and contribute to the organization's goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ERP software such as AX
- Energetic and positive with a willingness to grow skillset
[Please Note: We do not accept applications from current Authorized Martin Distributors.]
About Martin Sprocket and Gear, Inc.:
Martin Sprocket & Gear was founded in 1951 by Joe Martin Sr. Over the decades Martin has expanded through machining, fabrication, forging, casting, powdered metal technology and machined & injection molded plastic of power transmission components, material handling products and industrial hand tools. Martin has grown to include manufacturing and sales facilities strategically located worldwide.