ATI Job Profile
Sales Account Manager - New Business Development
Location: Novi, MI USA
Accurate Technologies Inc. is seeking a Sales Account Manager to join our team. The Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing new accounts within an established geographic territory, and/or product line. This is a mid-level sales position that requires a thorough understanding of the electronic control system development process to fully understand our clients’ needs and projects.
This professional will call on new prospective customers; provide technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations; quote appropriate customer price; help remedy quality delivery
and receivable problems; gather and analyze sales, customer, and market information for use by self
and/or management. Must have 5+ years of successful sales experience where they met assigned sales goals and various report requirements.
- Forging strategic relationships and developing sales volume with new accounts
- Process orders, manage account status, and resolve account/customer issues
- Participating in seminars & product trade shows
- Creating sales quotations and proposals
- Supporting customers with pre- and post-sales information and assistance
- Providing timely feedback to Engineering as input for new feature/product requirements
- Travel to customer locations with some international travel is to be expected.
- Gather and analyze customer, sales and market information and prepare sales plans.
- Become a part of the global team and contribute to our overall marketing strategy.
- Assist with general user support, present technical demonstrations, and deliver training.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
Essential Skills / Experience
- Must have a thorough understanding of the automotive control system development process, including but not limited to control system design, function prototyping, testing and calibration.
- Self-starter with positive disposition to growth and change.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to establish strong customer relationships. * Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and to negotiate and communicate decisions.
B.S. in Engineering preferred. 4-year degree and strong motivation for sales required. Previous experience as a field application engineer a plus.
Essential Non-Technical Skills
- A positive demeanor and solid work ethic, a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Deadline aware and the ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Novi, MI 48377: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location