The Contracts Administrator will provide support and assistance to the Contracts team and legal department in facilitating the management of contracts and associated documents throughout the revenue and procurement contract lifecycle, in addition to providing support to the sales and sales enablement teams with certifications, insurance forms and other documentation necessary to complete revenue transactions and RFP/RFI requests.
What You'll Do:
- Review all completed revenue contracts for accuracy, facilitate signatures in accordance with revenue signature process;
- Review and negotiate designated agreements such as statements of work and non-disclosure agreements in accordance with Granicus policies and risk tolerance parameters under the supervision of a Contracts Specialist;
- Support Sales Enablement and the legal department in bid response preparation and contractual compliance requests with certification completion and securing accurate and current certificates of insurance;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date contract records within SFDC and other contract repositories, store and save contracts and associated documentation in accordance with legal department retention policies and procedures;
- Manage legal and contracts consolidated email boxes, dispense requests and tasks in accordance with legal department policies and procedures, escalate legal issues and legal notices to legal counsel or contract managers for further evaluation or approval when appropriate;
- Validate and document client entitlements and other contract attributes as requested;
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation, as well as all internal department files and resources;
- Ensure accurate post-signature processing of orders and contracts as they are received;
- Participate in new company acquisition integrations and other contracts-related projects as requested by management.
Skills & Requirements
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree, associates degree or paralegal certificate with <1 year experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Word required; experience with Salesforce and Docusign a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to stay organized when faced with tight timelines and competing priorities;
- Comfortable collaborating with all levels of a professional organization;
- Professional demeanor and communication (in person, over the phone, and through electronic communications and social media);
- A pragmatic customer-centric attitude, strong problem-solving skills and cooperative team focus.
- starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!