At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Oncology Specialty Sales Consultant, Targeted and Precision Medicine- Seattle South
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Oncology Specialty Sales Consultant, are to:
- Be able to demonstrate a mastery of products clinical efficacy;
- Articulate a strong value proposition for the customer, and provide patient and reimbursement support, while meeting or exceeding their sales goals;
- Target, develop, assess and maintain a thorough understanding of key customers while maintaining a high level stakeholder position;
- Use strategic thought process in developing and maintaining an active customer database;
- Have in depth mastery of clinical and technical knowledge related to products promoted and disease state management;
- Have mastery of key account management, best practices and sales development;
- Develop exceptionally well designed business plans with resource allocations that link to strong business results;
- Demonstrate a mastery of knowledge and analysis of business, products, technical issues and the marketplace;
- Be extremely customer focused and be able to build and foster strong positive relationships with key decision makers and opinion leaders;
- Exemplify strong collaboration and team work skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Proactively use resources and shares best practices that lead to achieving or exceeding business goals;
- Adhere to company compliance guidelines, policy and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor degree;
- At least five years of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical selling experience or oncology medical experience (nurse/doctor);
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record;
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in a Biological Science or related discipline
- Oncology selling experience;
- Consultative selling experience;
- Scientific background and understanding of clinical trials.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.