CloudLinux is on a mission to continually increase security, stability and availability of Linux servers and devices. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, CloudLinux Inc. develops a hardened Linux distribution, live security patching for critical Linux components, Linux support services, and web server security software used by enterprises, service providers, governments, and universities all over the world.
We are looking for a Major Account Executive (MAE), who will be reporting to the President & CRO organization and engaging new inbound marketing qualified leads for TuxCare services. This critical function is responsible for assessing requirements from new leads, educating the contacts on our services, guiding them to best-fit solutions, and structuring and closing subscription deals. The MAE is focused on large enterprise organizations and on deals with 1,000+ units potential.
TuxCare by CloudLinux Inc is making open-source Linux enterprise-grade by automating, simplifying, and enhancing enterprise Linux operations. More information can be found on our official website.
What You’ll Do
- Engage with new inbound leads weekly as generated by marketing
- Navigate the organizations to present our value proposition to influencers, stakeholders, and decision-makers
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities in Hubspot and communicate regularly on progress and status
- Identify opportunities for prospects to act as public TuxCare advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with company leadership to identify expansion opportunities
- Work with SEs and Customer Success Manager to ensure successful new customer adoption and onboarding
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years in Business Development or Enterprise Sales
- A successful track record showing a high close rate and expedited sales cycles
- Knowledge of Linux infrastructure and/or security software
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately across multiple concurrent engagements
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate risk and drive successful deal closure
- Experience working with Hubspot is a plus
- Results-driven mentality: A proven closer with a drive to complete large deals in complex environments
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
What Is For You?
- Great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Coworking compensation
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
As a Full-time Employee, You will also be eligible to participate in the Company benefits plans, including
- 24 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year (subject to accrual and carry-over rules)
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Medical and dental coverage
- And any other benefits, subject to applicable eligibility requirements and applicable vesting periods.
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put it off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.