Assumes responsibility for the planning, forecasting, development, and implementation of effective budget and outcome strategies and policies as they relate to corporate team goals.
- Assists Senior Management in developing sales short and long-term objectives, goals, and strategies.
- Ensures that sales plans, strategies, and polices are consistent with established Company-wide goals. Develops and implements strategic initiatives to support projected corporate growth.
- Ensures that corporate plans are implemented at the team level through the use of delegation, motivational leadership, and strong management and communication skills.
- Effectively volunteers and serves on advisory boards and committees as applicable.
- Successfully implements established team objectives and processes with the support of team members.
- Conducts ongoing analyses of existing systems and strategies, and executes meaningful and measurable improvements as needed using collaborative leadership skills.
- Researches new providers, technologies, and systems for the improvement of more effective recruiting processes.
- Coordinates team activities with the needs of department heads throughout the Company.
- Administration of established Human Resources policies and procedures for team members including the administration of performance reviews, corrective action, promotions, terminations .
- Provides leadership to associates through effective objective setting, delegation, and communication. Conducts meetings to ensure direct reports are well informed of changes in programs, policies, and procedures. Works to build a highly effective, results oriented team.
- Assigns and coordinates associates. Assists in directing the daily operations of the team.
- Identifies, develops, and implements training programs as appropriate.
- Conducts performance appriasals as assigned. Provides measurable feedback to assigned associates and suggestions for improved performance. Formulates and implements employee corrective actions as needed.
CAREER LONGEVITY: Jackson & Coker is a nationally known and highly respected, industry-leading organization known for quality and service with a strong national and local presence. You will be working in an industry that will withstand the test of time in a prestigious field.
STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITIES: Our beautiful corporate headquarters is equipped with a gym including exercise classes and a personal training staff, full-length pool and locker rooms with a sauna and steam room; several onsite restaurants at 25% off for associates; Starbucks; miniature golf course and game room; nail salon; dry cleaning and car wash services. Associates enjoy the convenience of our onsite health clinic where they as well as their families can be seen by a Physician or a Nurse Practitioner at no cost and receive free prescriptions. Our childcare and virtual learning support is a huge bonus to our associates with growing families. All associates are eligible for an array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to name a few. We also have a company sponsored 401K plan with company matching funds.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Four or more years of sales leadership experience in an inside sales environment
- Experience in the staffing and/or healthcare sales industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of specific client objectives and business strategies
- Dynamic leader and developer of others
- Has a passion for building a business, a personal sense of urgency, and the capacity to overcome obstacles with minimal supervision and guidance
- Excellent understanding of recruiting and staffing processes and strategies and all related legal regulations
- Understanding of budget, hiring goals and reporting requirements
- Understanding of HR Management policies and procedures
- The ability to respond effectively and quickly to internal and external customer needs and issues
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking
- Able to use all related software
- Executive presence
- Good understanding of management theories
- Strong public relations skills
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Solid sales skills with proven track record of success
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong coaching/mentoring and presentation skills
EEO Statement: Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,sexual orientation,gender,gender identity and expression,national origin,age,disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.