- Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
- Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our employees and our company.
- Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of accountability in all our actions.
- Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers, ourselves and each other.
- Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
Because we CARE, Confie conducts phone and video interviews to practice social distancing to accommodate the state, local or national guidelines. If you are considered to formally video interview, please consider the following recommendations:
Interviews can be conducted using a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam, tablet or smartphone.
- Find a quiet, private, well-lit space, free from possible interruptions.
- Position yourself so that you have a neutral background that’s free from distractions.
- Test your internet connection to be sure you have a good connection.
- Remember it’s an interview, so dress appropriately.
- Place your phone on do not disturb.
We pay you a full salary during training and licensing, PLUS pay your license fees.
Sales Representative Perks
- $1,000 Sign-On bonus for candidates with an active CA Personal Lines or Property and Casualty License
- Unlimited sales bonus earning potential!
- Lucrative incentive sales plans, bonuses and sales contests
- No Cold Calling- We have a high volume of inbound sales leads and walk in traffic
- Comprehensive paid training and licensing with continuous on-going training and mentorship
- Recognition culture
- Comprehensive Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Current Active Producer License in Personal Lines or Property and Casualty preferred
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
- Sales or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to build relationships with sales customers
- Excellent follow-up and multi-tasking skills
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills