ARRAY is the prime contractor for an exciting, multi-year project entailing the design, development, and operation of a replacement system for a large, financially focused, and mission-critical legacy system. This system will be developed using the most advanced .net technologies with C# and SQL and will be cloud-based using highly automated DevSecOps and Azure toolsets. The client is in California and most of the effort will performed in a virtual environment using agile methods. This is the ideal project for highly talented, experienced professionals seeking development challenges using state-of-the-art technologies, tools, and methods.
To support this critical project, ARRAY is seeking a UI/UX Designer to translate creative software design concepts into user-friendly front-end interfaces.
- Develop new user-facing features and functionality for the program applications
- Work closely with program (SMEs) subject matter experts, project team, and developers
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Requires 11 years of experience performing UI/UX design and in writing high-quality software code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements
- College graduate with B.S. Computer Science (CS) program or similar with concentration in software design and development
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Agile software development life cycles
- Experience in code versioning tools (git experience preferable)
- Exceptional written, verbal, visual communication, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact well with customers and collaborate in team settings.
- Subject matter expert in creating user-friendly interfaces that enable users to understand how to use complex technical products.
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a service orientated personality
This position offers a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, a retirement package with immediate vesting on company contributions, education and training assistance, and other benefits.
Array Information Technology, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time