Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Why You'll Love This Job:
The Cybersecurity Services (CS) domain within Information Technology has a mission to drive efficient and effective security capabilities through innovative thought leadership with a security first approach which advances DTCC’s mission to protect and craft financial markets. The CS organization has four major pillars: Architecture, Governance & Analytics, Engineering, and Operations.
This position will be part of the Cybersecurity Governance & Analytics passionate about establishing and maintaining a Center of Excellence (CoE) for security governance framework, managing governance activities, enhancing and driving existing best practices and standards. This position will be working with the Director, Cybersecurity Governance responsible for Governance CoE.Your Primary Responsibilities
- Manages all cybersecurity governance CoE processes and helps build success measures for security analysts in Agile Squads to enforce the governance framework
- Proactively drives audit preparation exercises and identification of meaningful issues and control gaps in current processes; assists in providing evidences to internal and external auditor inquiries
- Drives and confirms the risk posture of security issues by validating the action plan evidence and performing sample testing to ensure sustainability of cybersecurity controls
- Identifies and implements improvements to existing security metrics to enable outcome-based metrics; inspires change by influencing others to build a stronger security-focused culture
- Maintains professional and technical process knowledge by keeping abreast of the changing security landscape within the technology industry and changes in cybersecurity frameworks
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with IT Security or Governance, Risk and Compliance leadership role, preferred.
- Proven experience in implementing security governance processes
- Strong Cybersecurity knowledge across one or multiple domains (i.e. Identity Access Management, Vulnerability Management)
- Ability to interpret and understand regulations, security control policies and standards and convey such requirements to IT stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others; experience with analytics and reporting desired
- Information Security Certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001, COBIT, CRISC, CCSP) are a plus
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.