- Commit to getting 1% better every day (both personally and professionally)
- Onboard as many Core new logo clients as possible (hitting and exceeding revenue quotas) while maintaining integrity, objectivity, and transparency throughout the sales process
- Understand customers’ business goals, help them identify problems in their “status-quo” and provide solutions (where applicable).
- Build and strengthen relationships with prospects via phone, email and Zoom. Occasional travel to customer site/ conferences may be required.
- Deliver and develop proposals, lead product assessments, and support trial processes.
- Reporting and internal administration include; CRM activity log, monthly reports to management, order administration, creating NB analysis and preparing proposals. Continue to provide value to prospects with a view of bringing them on as customers and identify risks and opportunities.
- Gather strong working knowledge of competitors
- Develop knowledge of alternative investment market, Preqin product, and technical tools
- Develop and deliver quarterly territory strategy plans to management
- Collaborate with colleagues and internal departments to achieve goals
You will have the opprtunity to pursue and cultivate a rewarding sales career with an industry leader during Preqin’s important stage of growth. As a business development professional, you will have the ability to make an immediate sales impact and to develop a strong pipeline of new business opportunities within a set sales territory. Based on revenue generation, exemplary behavior, and strong organizational skills you will have the opportunity to develop a successful career at Preqin.Qualifications:
- Previous success in a B2B Sales environment (SAAS/Finance is a plus but not requirement)
- Deep curiosity and passion for learning
- Ability to think creatively about solving big problems
- Thoughtful, humble, hard-working mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
401k with 100% company match up to 10% with a 6-month waiting period
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance- on an individual only basis, starting on the first day of the month with a $1 monthly contribution
- Sponsored study to undertake professional training or to gain qualification relevant to your career progression such as CAIA or CFA
- 19 days paid annual leave + 10 federal holidays (pro rata’d dependent on your start date) + 7 sick days
- Employee referral bonus program
- Commuter and Transit benefits
- Maternity (12 Paid weeks) Paternity (2 Paid Weeks)
- Free coffee and tea
Our Company Values:
- Quality Data and Solutions, Comprehensive Coverage: Preqin is the first port of call for alternatives data, research and tools.
- Customer Centricity: Our customers are the central focus of Preqin.
- Objectivity: Preqin is data led and impartial.
- Innovation: Preqin sits at the forefront of the dynamic alternatives industry.
- Collaboration: Effective communication is essential to our success.
- Personal Development: Our business is built as much on our people as it is on our data and solutions.
Our Shared Culture
Preqin Inc is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status or any other legally protected category, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.