Job Requisition ID #
Location: All regions will be considered
Are you looking for a career where you can build a better world with innovative technology? If so, meet Autodesk. You will join a diverse group of HR professionals who are highly engaging and a lot of fun to work with.
Learn more about why Autodesk is continually ranked a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others: Top 7 Reasons You Should Work at Autodesk . And check out what Autodesk employees are saying and examples of the amazing work our customers imagine, design and create .
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a business-savvy Sr. HR Business Partner. In this role, you will partner 75% with senior leaders in our Customer Success Organization (CSO)/Global Product Support (GPS) and 25% supporting GTS. This role is a direct report of the Director, HR Business Partner responsible for supporting the SVP CSO, with a dotted line to the Sr. Director, HRBP GTS.
We are looking for a curious and inquisitive change leader who will be a true partner to the business. Someone who listens to their customers. Someone who strives to make the people around them better, while making processes simpler, scalable, and more effective. This person should be passionate about using qualitative and quantitative data to drive decision making and advocate for change.
The Team You Will Join:
You will join a People and Places organization that is truly a strategic partner to the organization. You can expect interesting and challenging assignments, fast paced and varied responsibilities, a fun work environment, and opportunities to flex to your full potential. Our sweet spot is partnering with leaders to empower our talent to shape the world and their future. We do this by focusing on an exceptional employee experience, putting skills at the center, and building a culture of belonging. We aim high and move fast. It’s an exciting time to be part of our team!
Signs That You’re a Strong Candidate:
You thrive in change. You’re nimble. You address new challenges as they present themselves, and rapidly integrate new learnings. You know how to drive the process and content of organization change. You can assess the organization’s readiness and how to work with leaders to move from A to B by putting the spotlight on the human system driving the business. You love working in and with teams. You create team environments that are authentic, productive, and fun. You generate synergy through diverse perspectives, creating solutions that push the business strategy forward while bettering others in the process. You navigate complexity with grace. You challenge convention . You have a knack for looking at things from new or different perspectives. You challenge how things are done and can take the best of the past to build something better for the future. You take initiative and use data to guide your work.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
Organizational Partnership & Results
- Partner with leaders to establish plans and deliver solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and drive results. Develop a people strategy that is focused on organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, talent, and overall business performance.
- Support the business strategy identifying, prioritizing, and building organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes.
- In close collaboration with the CSO and GTS HR Leads, facilitate line-of-sight initiatives to build a high-performing organization aligned with the strategic leadership agenda.
- Guide the people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure that leaderships’ level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards.
- Provide thought partnership to leadership in forecasting and planning the talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy.
- Coaching and influencing leaders with comfort challenging, pointing out different perspectives and approaches.
- Manage specific projects defined by the annual People Plan as well as participate in on-going functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Promote feedback mechanisms and employee surveys to influence the continuous improvement of employee experiences and business outcomes.
- Partner with COEs such as Learning and Organization Development team to implement appropriate interventions while accounting for learning principles, theories, and ongoing delivery.
- Ensure alignment of total rewards and recognition with performance.
- Active member of HRBP community. Participate in special cross functional projects, thought discussions, knowledge sharing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of HR experience Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including organizational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity/inclusion, business consulting, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, culture keeper, employee engagement, coaching/development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis to inform strategy, employee relations
- Able to combine great people intuition, business judgement and discretion in your decision-making
- Experience providing business partnership and support to a diverse group of leaders and executives
- Leadership coaching
- Team player with a sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude - self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
- Successful track record of implementing HR processes, employee resourcing performance management and change management
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal), the ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities and adapt to a fluid, high-growth environment
- Knowledge of HR compliance regulations, employment laws, and industry best practices
- Project Management and/or Program Management experience
- Ability to take business goals/priorities and translate them into initiatives
- Consultative approach to strategic partnership
- Proven experience in conflict resolution and management practices within a complex, global and matrixed environment
- HRBP experience supporting leaders with global teams
- Workday experience
- Relevant experiences in High Tech industry
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.