My Eyelab and Stanton Optical are among the nation’s fastest growing, full-service retail optical centers. We are dedicated to offering customer service and quality eyewear at affordable prices to our patients and customers. As a leading optical retailer, we offer some of the nation's most desirable optical brands.
Our team members share and support the Vision, Mission and Values of our parent company, Now Optics. These include:
Vision: Modernizing the eye care experience for all people
Mission: Making eye care easy
Integrity: We see integrity as building a foundation of trust with our customers, employees and stakeholders by communicating honestly, ensuring consistency and delivering on our commitments.
- Collaboration: We see collaboration as combining the talents of a diverse group, offering proactive communication and being open-minded to new ideas.
- Accountability: We see accountability as taking initiative, delivering our best in all we do, accepting responsibility for our actions and taking ownership of results.
- Respect: We see respect as prioritizing human relationships, being present, connecting with transparency and empathy.
- Empowerment: We see empowerment as making purpose-driven decisions to support the company vision, showing appreciation for others, and taking care of the individuals we serve.
- Supports Retail Manager’s initiatives to meet store performance goals by:
- Support training, coaching, and development of all clinical employees and driving the cross training of the retail team including the computer based learning of the clinical experience.
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to ensure all staff members are achieving desired goals.
- The metrics that will drive the clinical performance include but will not be limited to:
- Pretest Wait Time
- Pretest Time
- Exam only rate (count and percentage)
- Recheck Rate
- Walk in vs. Scheduled Appointments Rate
- Vision Club Package Rate
- Resolve customer issues and increase customer satisfaction through proper troubleshooting and training of troubleshooting.
- Communicate and execute company’s standards and directives to clinical and retail staff to drive smooth handoffs from exam to sales. This also includes maintaining an open line of communication with the Clinical Operations Manager to make sure the store is operating with the latest and greatest tools.
- Collaborates with the on site/remote eye care professionals to drive a good patient care experience and maintain efficiency within the store.
- Assume responsibility for other duties as developed.
- Monitors delivery of easy eye care by ensuring patients are greeted and pre-tested in a timely manner; identifying progress toward desired care outcomes; intervening to overcome deviations in the expected process; reviewing insurance plan with patients and explaining next steps; interacting with involved employees to expedite scheduling and completion of tests, procedures, and consults; reporting personnel and performance issues to the Brand Manager.
- Manages and ensures the receipt of contact lens orders for patients and diagnostic contacts for fitting sets. Communicates/orders supplies to keep the clinical operation running smoothly.
- Complies with company and legal requirements by fostering company practices that adhere to the mission of making eye care easy and ensure all Patient Coordinators complete their duties according to company standards of care.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Suggest process improvements to enhance patient services
- Maintain patient records confidential and secure
- Ensure brand standards by performing basic housekeeping duties when necessary
- Other duties as assigned and required
- You have 2+ years of experience delivering outstanding customer service to patients and/or customers in a retail/clinical environment.
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- You have the skills necessary to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
Are you the perfect fit?
- Do you share our vision of modernizing eye care for all people and making eye care easy?
- Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent required?
- Are you passionate about outstanding customer/patient care and eager to share that passion with others?
- Do you have a strong interest in learning, embracing and fostering innovation among your team?
- Are you consistently promoting high work standards while empowering others to have an entrepreneurial mentality with our company?
- Do you have schedule flexibility? Work hours will be determined based on business needs
- Are you knowledgeable about MS Word, Google Docs, etc?
- Optical experience is a plus