Sales Operations Coordinator
Hybrid Remote & Office (Fort Lauderdale) Position
Converged Services seeks an experienced Sales Operations Coordinator to effectively manage an array of accounts and build strong relationships with new clients and vendors/service providers, achieving high sales targets and supporting the work of the sales team. The ideal individual will want to grow personally and professionally with the organization.
- Generate, collect, and process Agency Agreements and internal client onboarding documents.
- Generate, collect, and process Request for Proposals.
- Point of contact between Converged Services and vendors/service providers.
- Communicate Request for Proposals status and information to sales personnel.
- Coordinate proposals for presentation to clients, including matrix and financials.
- Support sales by preparing sales presentations, scheduling meetings with vendors/service providers, and other related responsibilities as assigned.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA or experience equivalent, preferably in the fields of Business, Telecommunications, and Technology
- Proven, successful working experience (3–5 years) in accounts management, finance, or sales operations
- Goal-oriented team leader
- Deadline-oriented with ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM Tools
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation of a $50K base with bonus payout based on performance, an extensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision benefits, PTO and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please include cover letter, resume and references when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay