WE ARE ENQUERO - DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014!
Excellence with Enquero
We are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging bunch with increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open culture enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our voracious appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us.
If you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn’t scare you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have a life outside work as well.
Enquero currently has an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Director. The Client Services Director is a senior leadership position with the skills and experience to lead our largest, strategic engagements while also serving as a key participant in the business leadership of the business unit. This individual will have overall responsibility for the strategic leadership of client engagements from a delivery perspective. Additionally, work closely with our sales team, and be responsible for ongoing client development and relationship management activities.
A positive attitude with a can-do mentality that enables you to be creative, resourceful and deliver results
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to present complex topics to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
- Attention to detail and a flawless execution mindset
- Atleast 5-10 year’s experience in a Client Partner role who has led multi-million-dollar accounts.
- Hands on Digital Solutions selling experience.
- Minimum 3+ year’s experience leading large, distributed account teams (team size of 75+)
- Primarily someone from Service Industry or Professional Services Experience.
- Provide account leadership overseeing delivery of all professional services
- Responsible for the strategy, vision, and continued growth of named account
- Ability to lead the business development efforts from a delivery perspective
- Ensure satisfied customers through excellence in delivery
- Establish and maintain account strategic plans
- Leverage the Enquero full portfolio of services to provide meaningful help to clients
- Foster long-term client partnerships
- Accomplishments in growing account teams and revenue year over year
- Skilled in establishing and executing account plans
- Experience in a professional services consulting organization
- Experience (pre-sales support or direct sales) selling professional services
- Superior knowledge of software development methodologies, with particular emphasis on Agile
- Some level of experience in previous roles including solution architect, program manager, and business analyst
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing the proposal process and pursuit teams in a consultative, solution-based sales model
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred)
Enquero full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for several rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Enquero a great place to work.
Enquero is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.