About MedZon Health™
MedZon Health™ is a Global Medical Supplier, a leading innovator of medical supplies. MedZon Health™ is taking unprecedented measures to ensure that vital medical supplies are kept in-tock and available. Our purpose is to keep those responding and caring for others well equipped and safe. Our team is accessible and available to assist any time of the day.
MedZon Health™ partners with developers and manufactures to source medical products of the highest standards.
Our headquarters, in Orange County, California, is the anchor to our national network in the United States. We operate as a 24/7 supplier for any urgent needs that may arise.
Our global footprint includes offices and manufacturing plants in the United States, Turkey, Thailand, Malaysia, China, South Korea, and Japan.
The subsidiary, MedZon Logistics was established to operate air, ocean, and ground distribution to ensure rapid delivery, without delay, to our US partners. We are here to meet our unified goal of delivering excellence. source professional
Vision: “To be the world’s leader in Medical Supply Products.”
Mission: “To develop and produce the finest and highest quality medical products in the industry while delivering first class service to our clients.”
Take a closer look.
Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. At MedZon Health™ we are building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Find the opportunity to build relevant career, be creative, and try new things with the support needed to be successful. Find the MedZon Health™ Business System, which makes everything possible. Witness our shared purpose—helping realize life’s potential—in action. Our work helps improve healthcare to be better and safe.
What you find at MedZon Health™ —and within yourself — might just change the world!
- Develop a cross-functional account plan with other sales divisions to drive growth in assigned accounts and achieve profitability goals
- Communicate and drive implementation of account plan across all sales reps within assigned accounts
- Identify opportunities for specialty product and service reps within assigned accounts
- Call on hospitals within assigned territory, including cold-calling hospitals which are not current customers, to make sales presentations to multiple decision-makers to drive product and distribution sales
- Prepare bids, price quotes, RFP responses, and presentations for distribution services as well as products sold exclusively by the Hospital Sales Executive
- Lead conversion of newly sold assigned products
- Maintain relationships with purchasers of current products to preserve existing business
- Determine customer distribution requirements for potential new distribution customers through initial due diligence and relationships with distribution purchasers
- Provide distribution solutions by determining enhancements and alternatives for both internal and external distribution through onsite consultation and preparation of business reviews and studies
- Assist local branches with setup, training and processing of initial orders
- Establish and nurture client relationships by developing strong relationships with key decision makers
- Ensure resolution of distribution service issues by members of the customer service team
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with healthcare industry preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of documented field sales success in a competitive, sophisticated environment
- Experience working in a hospital setting or clinical setting preferred
- Distribution Sales Experience preferred
- Medical Device industry experience preferred
- Key account development with experience assessing and developing relationships preferably with key hospital decision-makers and influencers
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to drive a car and travel in that car each day to interact with healthcare providers on-site
PREFERRED SKILLS /QUALIFICATIONS:
- Documented history of sales quota attainment/exceeding sales goals (2+ Years)
- Ability to present and sell multiple product lines
- Ability to travel and work with customers during project planning, implementation and on-site issue resolution
- Documented history of exceeding customer expectations
- Must demonstrate strong influencing skills
- Knowledge of hospital purchasing and industry trends
- Ability to understand complex contracting and develop sound financial business case
- Strong computer acumen and business application (MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Saleforce.com)
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
The compensation package includes:
- A base salary
- Commission on product and service sales
- Bonus structures
- Paid leave
- Health, dental and vision coverage
Projected annual income salary range of $70,000 to $80,000
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location