Now Hiring Industrial Sales Representatives! Uncapped Commission After Training!
We promote from within!
Company cell, laptop, credit card, and monthly car allowance!
What we Offer:
- Base salary ($40,000-$50,000) through training + uncapped commissions after training
- $1000 referral bonus
- To help our employees reach their goals, MIR offers tuition assistance and in-house training.
- We promote from within, offering our employees opportunities for both internal advancement and relocation.
- Aetna - coverage starts on DAY ONE
- Life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
- MIR pays 100% of the cost for each employee's short-term & long-term disability coverage.
- Health Savings Account - with a company contribution of $600 annually
- Company matches 1st 1% at 100%, 50% match of next 5%
- MIR reimburses up to 90% of tuition, after 1 year of employment, for Undergraduate AND Graduate education.
- 80 hours, 1 floating holiday, 10 paid holidays
- Company cell, laptop, credit card, monthly car allowance
About the Position:
- 8am-5pm + 1hr for lunch during training. Salary after training
- In-house training in production shop and inside sales provided ranging 6-12 months.
- MIR is the premier independent, specialty fabricator and distributor of light weight conveyor belting and accessories in North America.
- Sells conveyor belting and industrial rubber products at customer's place of business by performing the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop business; Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Prepares surveys of customer's equipment and product needs; Quotes prices and prepares sales contracts for business obtained; Works with inside sales representatives and other support staff to keep account activities up to date.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company's production and delivery schedules; Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of work processed for customers assigned to their territories; Responsible for all customer related tasks not specifically assigned to the production manager, office manager, inside sales or branch manager; Responsible for timely submission of necessary information for National Account reporting purposes.
- Ability to relocate after training period. We will pay a relocation allowance, will fly you out for a meet & greet on site. (Relocation depends on current job openings at that time).
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred but not required
- Lifting on average heavy weight materials over 75 lbs. (primarily during training)
- Occasional bending, stooping and upper body & arm rotation, frequent pushing, pulling, sitting, standing and reaching and some climbing.
- Valid driver's license required
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Industrial Outside Sales experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to supervisors, co-workers, customers and vendors