· Charged with sales of HVAC repair, replacement, retrofit and maintenance services.
· Demonstrating value proposition to owners and operators through service and technical offerings.
· Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with target and existing accounts.
· Responsible for customer satisfaction.
· Positions renewable service agreements as the foundation of managed account relationships.
· Executes the sales process to cultivate and manage long-term relationships and seeking out, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.
· Utilize sales tools to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity at accounts.
· Obtain and close sales on a monthly basis.
· Participates as a member of assigned account teams.
· Participates in weekly sales meetings.
· Sells the offerings of Envirotrol with an emphasis on improving the operation of the client's building and occupant comfort. Manage ongoing opportunities with primary focus on selling renewable service offerings and repair and replacement work.
· Become the consultant to the building owner to drive the presence of Envirotrol as the preferred services provider. Focuses on being fluent in each account's operational vernacular to garner credibility through personal expertise.
· Seeks out qualified potential target customers and keeps manager informed of marketplace changes.
· Learns and acts upon customer's operation objectives, service needs, and requirements. Based upon these items recommends solutions based on potential ROI, risk mitigation, and competitive advantage. Shows ability to differentiate solutions from other vendors and focuses on turning customers into clients.
· Create proposals with an emphasis on competitiveness, clarity, and timeliness. Verifies and reviews proposals with service/sales manager and routinely participates in role play to address objections and concerns.
· Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively such as CRM tool to manage activity pipeline from identification of prospect to closed contract.
· Works closely with operational team to identify potential gaps in communication and fulfillment to ensure customer satisfaction. Reviews service reports for assigned and targeted accounts to demonstrate customer engagement during visits.
· Acts as the voice of the customer to the internal organization to ensure the customer receives the best value from the services provided. Participates in agreement and project kickoff meetings and project close-out meetings. Ensures customer is well-versed in their new equipment operation, service protocols, and contact protocols.
· Includes sales manager in account status changes and leverages sales manager for help in closing sales when barriers are presented.
· A minimum of five years of progressive field HVAC sales experience.
· Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
· Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
· Demonstrates an ability to influence account decision makers at key levels.
· CRM experience a plus.
· Applicants must be authorized to work in U.S.
· Applicants must be willing to travel
Along with a competitive base plus commission pay structure, we offer all employees comprehensive benefits including healthcare, dental, disability insurance, 401k retirement plan, vacation, company provided cell phone, laptop and car allowance.
Base - Plus Commission
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations