We are seeking a Sr Business Analyst who is able to take overall ownership of their Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) product, effectively planning and maintaining the product lifecycle from concept through to delivery. You must be able to ensure the product strategy and vision are being maintained and that the roadmap delivers value to both customers and the business.
- The Sr Business Analyst Is Responsible For Market Strategy / Analysis
- Work with the Director of Product Management to help define the product strategy and vision
- Work with the Product Marketing team to define and execute the product marketing strategy
- Attend, participate and present at customer/industry / user conferences
- Participate in industry groups and conferences to drive the company view of the market, working on detailed focus groups, action teams, committees
- Communicate product roadmaps internally and externally, where appropriate
- Work with sales team to support proposal creation
- Discuss and analyze customer requirements, attending customer meetings and owning the management of requirements back into the roadmap Product Roadmap & Requirements Capturing
- Plan and prioritize strategic product capabilities
- Scope features and requirements into appropriate product releases, while cognizant of customer and company demands/timeframes
- Maintain the long term high-level roadmap (12-36 months)
- Implement, manage Risk, Issues, Change Logs, escalating any deviation to scope, time or budget as appropriate Release Management
- Actively manage the lifecycle of the product to ensure the roadmap and releases are being delivered on time, to budget and to an agreed quality standard
- Communicate product roadmap and release schedules
- Participate in and drive design sessions
- Facilitate effective knowledge transfer, training and adoption of product capabilities by delivery and sales teams
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years’ experience as a business systems analyst on the Salesforce platform
- 5+ years’ experience, with Detailed knowledge in Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Order Management, Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud), Catalog Management, Pricing, Promotions as a Business Analyst / Product Manager / Solutions Architect.
- Desirable Knowledge and Experience Within The Following Apptus, Provisioning, Entitlement and Asset Management, CLM, QTC, eCommerce, Self Service, SaaS products
- Experience using different software delivery models including Agile, Scrum etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills Proven ability to achieve challenging goals and objectives
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally upto 10% (not required in the current environment)
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written and listening
- Proven collaborator, leader and diplomat
- Fair, objective and data-driven in decision making
- Ability to work collaboratively with Project Leadership, Product Managers, Product Engineers, QA/QE, UX, End User Representatives and Change Management and other Scrum team members
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at [email protected] (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.