Job Location: Remote
1.) 5+ years of CSM experience
2.) Experience with enterprise clients and SaaS
As a fast-growing marketing SaaS start-up, we are experiencing an exponential amount of growth and are looking to hire a talented and experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team immediately.
Our incredible team of leading-edge CSMs are proactively building long-lasting customer relationships, achieving customer retention metrics and assisting in driving expansion revenue across our entire customer base.
An ideal candidate excels in proactively building relationships, has a sales mentality, and understands the importance of long term customer retention.
As the account owner, you will build relationships with your customers, identify and mitigate risk and expand product adoption into a one-to-many approach for our largest portfolio of customers.
This is a full time, permanent position and we are looking to move fast.
We were on the Top 100 rank on Financial Times The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies 2020!
-Candidates with completed questionnaires will be reviewed first!-
What You Will Be Doing
- Serving as account owner and provide mature, thoughtful and reasonable leadership to both the customer as well as internal stakeholders to ensure the on-going success of your book of business
- Identifying and mitigating churn risk across customer portfolio to ensure company gross retention rates are achieved
- Maintaining and growing monthly recurring revenue for our most valued customers by employing proven strategies which drive product adoption and expansion
- Developing strong customer relationships and serving in the role of trusted advisor to our customers
- Analyzing lifecycle metrics and providing leadership and/or execution of onboarding, enablement, adoption and retention plays thru both internal and external resources
- Effectively employing multi-channel communication strategies that leverage our most effective customer touchpoints including video, e-mail, phone, partners and internal and external champions
- Ensuring customer overall satisfaction level
- Managing 25-50 accounts
What You Need for this Position
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- 5+ yrs. direct and verifiable enterprise-level customer success experience
- Experience in SaaS and enterprise software
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and customer success goals
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess that rare blend of technical and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
Nice to Have:
- Masters Degree
- Bi-Lingual (French, Spanish, German)
- Marketing services industry experience
What's In It for You
- Comprehensive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Many Other Perks
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.