Joining Tipalti means you're stepping onto a fintech unicorn rocketship pointed towards greatness. We're the financial operations experts powering high-velocity companies and eliminating the pain in payments. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the payables workload for finance and accounting departments. Our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
- Well versed in a variety of business processes and able to juggle multiple priorities and deliverables
- Must be able to demonstrate the solid disciplines of Project Management and tools and drive to rigorous and repeatable processes
- Work collaboratively across cross-functional teams to drive alignment and execution
- Develop project scopes and lead projects across Sales Operations in support of our strategic initiatives
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and perform risk management activities
- Manage change management activities and communication plans
- Define the appropriate metrics to measure project performance and provide regular status updates to management and stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 5+ years of experience in project management / change management
- Experience managing projects in sales, sales operations, or other go-to-market operations function
- Ability to drive alignment and consensus among distributed teams
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion
- Excellent understanding of project management tools and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to speak in front of senior audiences
- Excellent presentation skills both in developing visuals and documents for helping to align teams and also for review of executive leadership
- Ability to decipher and compose relevant details into concise and consumable information that is actionable and timeline driven to successful project completion
- Ability to create trusting and collaborative relationships with business partners
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Skilled at managing through change and adapting to evolving requirements and competing deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in business, or a related discipline
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oï¬€ers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Job Candidate Privacy Notice | Tipalti