Location: Remote - USA or Canada
Position: Full time
Napkyn Analytics is a digital analytics consultancy that works with some of the top brands on the web – to collect, integrate and analyze data to support executives making critical business decisions. We are the secret weapon that enables the data-driven executive and enterprise. The work we do for our customers translates into decisions that result in intentional business outcomes and value.
As an 11-year-old company we have grown – three consecutive years on the Profit 500 – through retention and referrals from delivering consistently great work, and a deep strategic partnership as a global Premier Google Marketing Platform Solution Partner . Our industry reputation and visibility are much greater than you would expect from a team of 20.
Napkyn is embarking on the next stage of growth. Combining our expertise, reputation and increasing market need for data analytics to expand the team and services we offer. To support this next stage of growth we are making an investment in our Customer & Partner Success team to facilitate that growth.
Napkyn Analytics is looking for an experienced digital analytics professional to work directly with our enterprise and scale-up customers. We are looking for a passionate and high-energy professional with technical expertise in GA/GTM.
You will work with our clients to identify unmet needs, goals and opportunities, then create and oversee specific initiatives to meet the objectives of the strategy.
You are someone with a strong working knowledge of a variety of digital analytics tools and best practices, strong written and presentation skills, business acumen, an inherent curiosity and desire to know the truth, and strong time management skills. What makes you competitive is your technical expertise, and your desire to be both hands-on and strategic.
- Strategic account management, participating in requirement gathering meetings with senior business and technical stakeholders. Being able to tie key business objectives to measurement and tooling recommendations. Advise stakeholders on understanding, interpreting and applying their data
- Expand client relationships by understanding their business goals, strategies and priorities to make high value recommendations, develop and present quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Participate in the analytics community by contributing to case studies, conferences, blogs etc.
- Develop and deliver training sessions and webinars
- Provide thought leadership to internal and external stakeholders, stay up to date with industry trends - both tooling and strategic
- Identify, gather, and analyze information from a variety of large, complex data sets to understand consumer behavior and market trends
- Help define and implement analytics best practices and standard operating procedures by documenting work processes and making recommendations to improve current analytics capabilities
- Conduct site-wide audits of existing analytics implementations against web measurement best practices and create implementation recommendations for improvement
- Perform either hands-on or consultative support to our clients in a number of tools including GA and GTM
- Participate in internal process improvement and automation discussions
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: **
- At least 3 years experience in the digital analytics industry
- Professional Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Desire to stay ahead of the curve in the world of data and marketing
- Professional experience using data visualization tools
Napkyn Analytics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent