Trulite Glass and Aluminum Solutions is one of North America's largest architectural glass & aluminum fabricators and distributors, with many nationwide. We are currently seeking an Inside Customer Service Representative at our Fort Worth, TX location.
The CS Manager is responsible for ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service to our customers by the team. The CS Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to ensure the best possible departmental processes through effective training, motivation, and the leadership of the customer service process and delivery process. Leading the department by example in delivering a pleasant, helpful, and responsive attitude in all customer dealings is critical in this role. The CS Supervisor will direct CS activities, ensure metrics attainment, work to see that customers in the queue are responded to immediately or in busy periods not to exceed 24 hours all within the framework of the company’s objectives, plans, and policies. Communication with key product managers regarding product information, appropriate company reporting, and communication cross functionally within the business is critical. Working with full-integrated customer system platform including chat, phones, and tickets.
- Will motivate, train, and retain the best possible staff
- Will assist in recruiting and will and manage individual performance within the department
- Supervise the attendance, workload, and schedule of the CS team members; this will include approving time and tracking vacation and sick time
- Build a culture of World Class Customer service, anticipate delivery problems, prioritize service levels, and handle customer complaints with appropriate action
- Take an active role as a member of the CS team to ensure the best allocation of the department resources and responsibilities. This includes managing the flow of projects to increase the productivity of the CS team.
- Capture and report CS team metrics for call stats, chat, tickets, email inboxes, and consumer surveys
- Handle escalated customer issues
- Work with Product Managers to assure product information and training is received in a timely and accurate manner including reporting/documenting any reoccurring warranty issues on current product
- Work with warehouse/warranty staff to provide information to the Inventory Planning team to ensure proper ordering, replenishment, and flow of warranty parts
- Work closely with warehouse/warranty to solve open issues and ensure timely shipments of warranty product
- Work with the CS team to control the dollars the department spends on warranty replacements and related shipping costs
- Work with IT to document and report any systems issues or improvements
- Work to ensure proper reporting within the Customer Service team
- Develop processes to ensure efficiencies within Customer Service
- Weekly tracking of the top 10 reasons that customers call and work toward solutions on these top ten issues on a weekly basis
- Carry our customers concerns to the product team or to the appropriate team in the company for action and follow up
- Be a problem solver who works collaboratively amongst teams to best ensure the customer experience
- Prior customer/consumer service leadership experience (3-5 years). Previous supervisory experience needed.
- Must be able to function effectively in a team environment and earn the respect of team members through actions and contributions. Lead by example.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite). Intermediate Excel skills highly preferable. Familiarity with EBA or a similar system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitude. Good people skills to build solid relationships with professionals at all levels.
- Ability to mediate consumer conflicts
- Proven proactive approach to problem resolution
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Can remain calm under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits
Trulite offers full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package to include Health, Dental, Life, STD, and LTD. We also offer a 401(k) savings plan and a company match along with 9 paid Holidays and Paid Vacations. Our employees enjoy an employee referral program and other opportunities to grow within our organization. Relocation assistance could be available for this position. Compensation Depends on experience