Inside Sales Rep - Direct to Consumer
Targeted compensation: $15.00/hr + uncapped commission
(meeting 100% of targeted goal all in $78K)
Salary commensurate with experience and skill set
Who we are:
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is a leading home warranty provider in the U.S.; serving the protection needs of new home builders and owners of new and existing homes. Our mission is to improve the quality of housing and the experience of homeownership. Founded in 1980 and with a corporate office based in Denver, Colorado, we are an industry leader protecting one out of every seven new homes in the U.S. and continuing to grow our brand and expertise in the market.
Please watch our 2 minute video to see what it's like to join our team! https://www.2-10.com/careers-welcome/
What is the role and where can you add value?
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, Homeowner Sales Division is looking for a business to consumer sales professional who is confident, self-motivated and driven to meet and exceed goals and quotas set for them. As a Direct to Consumer Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling home warranty products and services to our customers by utilizing sales skills and offering the right product to meet the customer’s needs. The ideal candidate will use consultative sales techniques and closing skills to bring in business and achieve close rate goals and unit quota attainment. Through excellent sales and customer service skills, you will deliver a world-class customer experience.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Uncapped, competitive commission plan!
- Sell Home Warranty Products and Services via Inbound/Outbound phone calls, email and online chat
- Achieve established monthly goals including units, close rate, and upsell metrics
- Meet daily activity metrics such as dials/hour, contacts/hour, close rate and unit attainment
- Deliver a world-class customer experience
- Assist in other areas of the customer journey including tracking various marketing metrics as needed
- Uphold the highest quality standards, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Follow all applicable FTC, FCC, and state regulatory calling and telesales/telemarketing guidelines
- Three month guarantee ramp period for hourly plus commission M-F 8-5pm MST
What skills and experience should you bring to this role?
- At least 2 years of proven sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Proven consultative sales techniques with a track record of quota attainment
- Excellent active listening skills
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office and Web Navigation
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to overcome multiple objections
- High School Diploma or GED
Here is what you can expect when you join our team:
- A team first environment focused on our core Values of: “Do the Right Thing, Grow Profitably, Pursue Excellence and Value People”
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to increase your health, your financial well-being and your future which includes: medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a health savings and flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, an employee assistance program, 401k match plan and generous paid time off plans
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is an Equal Opportunity Employer