DoctorLogic is looking for a talented Implementation Project Manager to help us manage a portfolio of website development projects for our newest customers!
The DoctorLogic Website Marketing Platform has helped hundreds of doctors, including plastic surgeons, dentists, and dental service organizations (DSO), and more to increase their number of new patients, grow their practice, and outperform their competition online. This is a well-funded company with an industry-shaping platform started by proven entrepreneurs with a successful track record for this type of application.
We need your experience to help manage a growing customer base and project queue while aiding in further refining our current processes and products. We need an individual that is a clear and appreciable communicator who can stay focused on accomplishing goals while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor when faced with any set of challenges.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain a line of communication with customers while sourcing the information needed from them to move the project along
- Work closely with internal teams to achieve creative and technical goals in order to complete the project
- Actively maintain a clear picture of project status
- Assemble, present, refine and produce a product acceptable to both the customer and to DoctorLogic
- Continually improve existing processes and employee knowledge system
Be prepared to:
- Competently navigate a project management toolset
- Maintain and grow relationships with our newest customers during their time in Implementation
- Regularly provide an organized account of project status, timelines, and needs
- Communicate on a regular basis with your customers, your associates, and your manager
- Work closely and positively with creative, technical, sales, and support teams
- Self-start in terms of owning your projects and seeing them through to completion with minimal supervision and consistent communication
- Capably decipher customer needs and maintain focus on the steps needed to achieve goals in occasionally complex, difficult, or ambiguous scenarios
- Engage in information acquisition, data and asset implementation, and task delegation
BONUS points if you have...
- Experience with project management software (Monday.com, JIRA)
- Light experience with HTML
- Light experience with Photoshop
- Skill in negotiating solutions, rolling up your sleeves, delegating tasks, and holding yourself and others accountable for deliverables
- Working knowledge of basic digital marketing concepts
Employment & Training Experience Requirements:
- 2 years of relevant experience (account executive, digital marketing, implementation, or management of other web-oriented projects)
- High school degree minimum, a four-year college degree in related field preferred
What’s in It for You?
- This is your chance to work inside a team that is competitive but still collaborative and thrives on revolutionizing the medical marketing space. We love being creatively strategic together.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company and work alongside an incredible team of smart and supportive people.
- The opportunity to work with support, product, and development teams to directly impact the quality of our platform and our customer's performance.
- The chance to work with fascinating customers, whether it’s a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills trying to improve their brand or the VP of a healthcare system looking to acquire new patients in a competitive market. You will actively help contribute to their growth and expand their reach to millions of patients.
Our compensation is generous, and we are transparent on how you can succeed here. When the business grows, we want you to be rewarded right alongside the company. Competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance.
Why build your career with DoctorLogic?
We believe you have a right to know what’s expected of you. There should be no gray lines. We believe that work is a place where you should enjoy being at daily. We provide you with the tools and equipment you need to work at what you do best every day. We believe that your family and personal life are crucial to our success. We care about co-worker’s families. It’s why we get together with family and friends for parties. We believe in creating products that delight our customers. With our technology, we believe in failing fast and loud before moving to production. We believe that experience is proportional to the number of times you screw up. Your opinion counts. We want YOU to succeed because we all benefit when that happens.
The DoctorLogic Website Marketing Platform has helped hundreds of doctors increase their number of new patients and grow their practice. Showcase their brand, before and after photos, and online reputation in a way that was never before possible. Complete with unlimited technology upgrades, an intuitive content editor, fully responsive designs, and many other cutting-edge technologies, with DoctorLogic doctors can finally create the practice they've always wanted. With our technology, we believe in failing fast and loud before moving to production. We believe that experience is proportional to the number of times you succeed as well as the number of times you screw up. Your opinions count. We want YOU to succeed because we all benefit when that happens.