About Open Road Brands
Open Road Brands is a company that puts creativity and innovation above all else. We live at the intersection of clever and cool, and are adamant about bringing fun, fresh and fan-loving wall art, unique home décor and must-have gifts to the market – in ways that represent the VERY BEST in Americana and pop culture. We partner with the world’s most iconic licensed brands to bring their characters and content to life in bold new ways and create lifestyle-driven pieces that speak to how hobby, and leisure enthusiasts, choose to see the world.
POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
We are seeking a Sales Account Representative responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through the close of a sale in an assigned account base. Will develop and implement sales strategies to help meet both personal and business goals. Open Road Brands is an industry leader in licensed products and works with top brands such as NBA, NHL, NFL Players Association, Major League Baseball, NCAA Universities, much more!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Services and grows existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and new customers.
- Works with Product Development team to create products, assortments, and solutions for Customers.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations and product assortment to meet specific customer’s needs.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customer volume and item movement.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly work plans, as well as monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other tasks directed by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Sales experience preferred, specifically B2B Chain Stores
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate across all levels
- Strong interpersonal, Supervisory and Customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel & PPT) and Windows, and ability to quickly learn Company’s management information systems
- Highly Motivated, Self-Confident, Meets Sales Goal
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location