Outside Sales Representative: Green Bay, WI
Friday, July 9, 2021
JASPER Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in re-manufactured engines and transmissions, has been thriving since 1942 by working hard and having fun. In 2018 and 2019, we were named to the Forbes list of America’s best mid-sized employers, and we are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to help us on our journey to become the Brand of Choice for our Customers and the Employer of Choice for Associate-Owners.
JASPER’s Outside Sales Representatives serve as a face of the company and are focused on a mission to cultivate business with customers in east-central Wisconsin, including Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh, Sheboygan, Wisconsin Dells, Stevens Point, Wausau and Marinette (Territory 366). The position includes calling on independent repair facilities, local fleets, city and government entities, marinas and national accounts.
More than anything, JASPER Outside Sales Representatives need three things: product knowledge, effective time-management acumen and the ability to build relationships with a variety of clients. We provide both the technical training and skills development to ensure success. We offer a competitive base salary with bonuses and a track to work on full commission. JASPER is 100% Associate-Owned and has, for more than 75 years, excelled by relying on mutual trust and mutual respect. Our mission statement is simple: Do it right … and have fun!
What you’ll need to do:
- Utilize a proven system of selling with supportive marketing material.
- Develop and implement plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers in territory.
- Work with small businesses and regional managers of large worldwide fleets.
- Perform needs assessments and develop sales proposals and presentations.
- Work with cross-functional teams (inside sales, customer service, production, distribution).
- Plan and manage accounts.
- Introduce new products and updates.
- Develop then build long-term value-based relationships.
Focus on prospecting to grow the business.
What it helps to have:
- Degree or two-plus years of sales experience.
- Hunter sales mentality.
- Motivation as self-starter.
- Automotive background/knowledge.
- Integrity and honesty.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, flexible-spending accounts.
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Nine paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- 401(k) with a company match program.
- Shares in the employee ownership stock program valued at more than $550 per share!
Are you ready for the challenge and the reward? Own your future. Join the JASPER team! Visit www.myjaspercareer.com.
An Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Jasper Engines & Transmissions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. JASPER is an at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type