SitelogIQ is a rapidly growing energy and facility services company. We provide planning, design, and management solutions for organizations who want efficient and sustainable building environments that are healthier and safer for their occupants. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Director of National Construction will work out of our C&I Division, located in Ontario, CA. This is a critical role to support our turnkey installation business for energy efficiency retrofit projects (including LED lighting, water efficiency, EV Charging, HVAC controls, etc.) at large commercial properties and through multi-site national rollout programs for our customers. This role will have primary responsibility over our subcontractor network ensuring our customer interaction and communication, installation performance and quality, and financial profitability are maximized on each project we are engaged in. Consistent and repeatable quality and construction experience for national clients is critical to our brand. Travel will be necessary for this role up to 60% of the time.
Director of National Construction Responsibilities
Subcontractor Management Activities
- Develop and implement formal recruiting, onboarding, and training processes for new subcontractor partners
- Research, attract, and network with possible subcontractors in relevant disciplines across a variety of geographies and trades to support our current and future installation activities
- Accountability for all subcontractor relationships including the ongoing evaluation of subcontractor quality, safety compliance, costs, customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Design, implement, and oversee our centralized subcontractor database (union and non-union) to support our national installation activities
Estimating and Resource Management Activities
- Develop, streamline, participate in, and manage our process for creating, requesting and reviewing Labor/Installation RFP’s based upon scope of work, location and site conditions to ensure minimum risk and maximum competition
- Assist and support our estimating and procurement activities with historical and real-time installation cost data and assumptions
- Collaborate with and regularly support our project management team with resource planning, national program rollout activities, labor logistics, budgeting support and escalations as required
- Track and regularly update internal tools with standard installation times, geographic pricing factors, and seasonal adjustments
- Act as a resource for our in-house installation crews, sales team, and account management activities as well as solution development, project management, warranty/service and senior management
- Stay abreast of all regulatory updates and changes to laws in the construction industry.
- Provide regular reporting metrics internally/externally to support our business operations
- Attend various internal and client facing meetings both in-person and virtually to support our teams in delivering operational excellence
- Maintain safety elements at all job sites by keeping close contact with leads and supervisors.
- Work closely with HR on OSHA logs and recordables. Provide HR with accident investigation information.
- Work closely with and support the project management and estimating teams.
Director of National Construction Qualifications
- BS Degree or equivalent technical or management experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in a team leadership role
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels from crew members and sub-contractors to the CEO of
- Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office tools, ERP system, and various productivity apps.
- Prior experience with energy efficiency retrofit projects and national deployments highly preferred
Frequent sitting, standing, walking, twisting, bending. May occasionally need to lift up to 50 lbs., construction setting, travel up to 60% of the time
More About SitelogIQ
At SitelogIQ, we’re focused on creating a great environment for our team first so that it is more energizing and rewarding to focus on creating a great experience for our customers. That’s what we call a win-win.
Through our core values and behaviors, we’ve built a strong company foundation. We support innovation and excel at delivering above expectations. We embrace flexibility, don’t settle for mediocrity or complacency, and reward tenacity and results. We support high-performing people and are energized by each other. Whether at the jobsite, in the office, or enjoying an event, we have assembled a best-in-class team who knows how to drive measurable results through meaningful work and have a great time together.
We partner with clients in K-12, higher ed, government, healthcare, multifamily housing, and industry to optimize energy efficiency, improve indoor air quality, address lighting, and improve the customer experience. With offices across the country, it’s rewarding to make a difference in the communities where our teammates live and work.
If you’re energetic and want to be a Director of National Construction on our team, we should talk!
SitelogIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 5 - 7 years: Technical or Management Experience
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Master Electrician
- Electrical Journeyman
- People Management
- Customer Support
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor���s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)