The Inside Sales Engineer is responsible for quotations, customer service, defining solutions based on customer supplied specifications as well as coordinating information between SAMSON and the customer.
- Supports Outside Sales team and customers/clients
- Provides technical expertise, applications review and product information and selection
- Provides sales team and customers with pricing quotations and proposals based on controlled pricing, discounts and terms and conditions.
- Presents applications and product information at training seminars
- Reviews customer purchase orders for correct pricing and part numbers and processes according to SAMSON procedures
- Reviews customers specifications and works with them to define a solution
- Control valve and actuator sizing, and instrumentation selection
- Liaison with the technical and sales support teams of global group of companies
- Helps close business using the CRM to follow up and maintain contact with the customer
- Proficient Communication
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in the instrumentation, mechanical, chemical, electrical engineering, or related field is preferred and/or equivalent job experience of control and instrumentation in process industry related field.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar or industrial environment would be an asset but not required.
Expected Hours of Work
- There is some flexibility for the schedule. The “core” hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Monday through Friday.