Acting independently at client sites.
- Internal and external client partner relationships. Strategically leading our contact center solution efforts as we construct broad global and industry relationships with new and existing clients.
- Designing solutions to support responses to client Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, Requests for Quotes, as well as for Conduent initiated sales efforts.
- Completing studies of client business processes in order to re-design business processes and identify contact center outsourcing opportunities.
- Maintaining up to date resources within Conduent; utilizing training opportunities, conferences and seminars to enhance functional marketing and subject matter/client expertise.
- Leveraging marketing related reports and benchmarking information to effectively inform and support sales pursuits and provide consulting to clients.
- May attend trade shows, conferences, etc., to represent Conduent contact center products and solutions.
- May coach other solution architects on the sales support team.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five years of experience in a solutions architect role or comparable job assignments. Experience solutioning for contact centers is preferred.
- Experience in the Healthcare Payer industry preferred, with experience delivering Healthcare Payer services for outsource customers preferred.
- Experience working across several industries or deep experience in one or two industries.
- Proven success in helping to solve client problems and positively impacting performance in a contact center environment; ability to take a business outcome and link it to an appropriate contact center need.
- Ability to consider and plan for all factors in the business environment that impact the performance of a target audience; not just considering the contact center.
- Solves complex client problems; takes an innovative perspective to identify solutions.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working with sales pursuit teams and operations teams to integrate activities and meet demanding deadlines.
- Performs complex analyses of client business processes, identifying technologies, tools, and alternative practices to reduce client cost.
- Builds knowledge of the client’s organization, processes, and customers.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of business issues to improve service offerings, in collaboration with Conduent operations teams.
- Ability to successfully work in a virtual team environment and use appropriate virtual communications technologies.
- Recognized as an external thought leader within strategic function or discipline.
- Proactively identifies, defines, and provides input on the most complex problems that impact the management and direction of the business.
- Leads multidisciplinary projects or initiatives.