AT&T SALES MANAGER
CATEGORY: AT&T Retail Store
COMPENSATION RANGE**: $49,731 - $99,608
COMMISSION STRUCTURE: Unlimited Commission Potential
POSITION: Store Manager
BENEFITS: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental Plan, Vision & Life Ins, Vacation Pay, Short & Long Term Disability and matching 401k!
It’s time to take your career to the next level in the most expansive and evolving industry representing a leader in the communications industry!
Our stores have thousands of residents coming in to check on their services, upgrade their cell phones, choose different packages, buy the latest new cell phones, purchase accessories, and change their home services over to the award-winning Direct TV. We are the ONLY Integrated Provider offering all solutions! Our stores are filled with activity and opportunity to take your leadership and income to the next level! The stores you will work in are beautifully designed that will make you feel proud of your work environment.
You are a Sales Leader who thrives on performance. Your experience in managing high performance sales teams has positioned you for this opportunity.
Who is MWT?
We are Millennium Wireless Technology, AT&T’s Premier Authorized Retailer. We have been serving people in our communities for over 21 years! We started with one location and currently operate 17 locations in Michigan and 10 locations in Wisconsin (more coming). Our vision is to become the #1 AT&T Authorized Retailer in the Greater Lakes Region.
We are a family owned business who value our employees and treat everyone like Family. Our employees are a diverse group of caring, fun professionals who all strive to make our customers feel like neighbors and not a number. We take great pride in the services we offer and love providing the communications people want and need.
So, what can you bring to us?
- A minimum of 3 years managing a high traffic, sales driven retail store or leading a team of highly skilled sales people in a different industry/environment.
- You understand the art of selling and can demonstrate a sales process
- You have an eye for “talent” and can share a successful history of recruiting
- You can share your experience in coaching and developing existing staff
- GRIT – you have the discipline to go beyond the obstacle to achieve your goals
- You have a dynamic personality!
- Your positive energy fuels others!
- A desire to have the opportunity to continue to grow professionally.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; BS/BA Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work history & success in Retail Sales or business that directly deals with closing sales
- Managed a minimum 3 direct reports in a retail sales environment, business to business sales or related field
- Physical Capacity: The ability to work 40+ hours each week consistently, to travel to local events, setup and tear down, stand on your feet all day, etc.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At AT&T, the safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. We are committed to following all protective and safe-distancing guidelines required by local & state authorities in response to COVID-19.