ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (SALES)
TERRITORY- Las Vegas
As a successful sales executive, you could work anywhere, but at TIG we offer a unique work environment.
At TIG, we work in smaller, collaborative groups; we have highly competent technical delivery teams, we offer company-wide educational conferences; AND most importantly….we financially reward sales executives that can grow accounts....we have an uncapped commission plan.
We have a history of success with our clients. We take the time to understand what our clients need, the business drivers behind those needs and we act as a trusted guide. Please consider applying if you have a history of doing the same.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Sells datacenter or technology-based solutions for mid-market and enterprise commercial and larger public sector organizations. Develops and maintains customer relationships, understands customer business environments, identifies customer business objectives or problems that can be solved with technology, and develops a plan to sell technology solutions to the customer.
Salary Range is Negotiable and based off of experience
Expected Compensation Range is $80,000- $150,000. Our commission plan is "uncapped".
TERRITORY - Las Vegas
TRAVEL- Mostly Local
TYPICAL CLIENTS- Larger commercial, healthcare, local government and educational organizations above 1000 users
ABOUT TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION GROUP
At Technology Integration Group, we take pride in helping our customers solve business and IT challenges domestically and internationally. TIG has offices in Canada, and China as well as 18 domestic offices. TIG is among the elite ranks of companies with an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management System since January 2010 and is certified in eight separate corporate locations.
Established in 1981, Technology Integration Group (TIG), is a $400 million, minority owned, national leading provider of hybrid IT, cloud, datacenter, network, security, unified communications, advanced analytics, Microsoft solutions and licensing, lifecycle solutions and managed solutions.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts and achieves established sales targets annually.
- Solution selling of technology-based solutions to solve business and/or solution segment problems
- Promotes and sells TIG’s value proposition and solution offerings (Virtualization, Servers & Storage, Enterprise Networking, Security, End User Computing, Unified Communications, Managed Print Services and Cloud/SaaS) to clients
- “Team Sell” solutions with the TIG Technology Solutions Group
- Drives customer engagements proactively with Solutions Practices and Services teams.
- Ability to manage and drive a multi-month sales cycle.
- Develops a list of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from own professional network, OEM partners, trade shows, social media websites, business directories, and other sources.
- Develops robust ongoing pipeline of business opportunities at a quantifiable three times level of monthly quota expectation.
- Establishes and maintains current customer and potential customer relationships.
- Attendance at annual Global Sales Conference is required
- Works with TIG OEM partners to develop a plan to approach prospective customers
- Gains clear understanding of customer business requirements
- Educates Customers of full portfolio of solutions offered by TIG
- Prepares presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Ability to present solutions to customer executives and decision makers
- Identifies and resolves customer concerns
- Provide forecast updates on current opportunities and update CRM on a weekly basis.
- Build a sales plan to meet monthly and annual gross profit targets
Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as TIG Compliance Policies in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- The assigned Inside Sales team focus will be assisting in preparing quotes to your end users and the processing of resulting orders. Main activities include vendor follow up, tracking, and expediting through invoicing to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Sales experience that showcases the ability to be a sustained business partner over a period of years. Do you have successful tenure working with your clients?
- A history of growing business by impacting both the depth and breadth of sales penetration at an individual client. Can you grow an account by understanding where they need help?
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or 5 years demonstrated outside sales experience preferred, selling Information Technology products (i.e. Dell/EMC, HPE, Cisco, VMware or other IT solutions provider) and Professional Services/Managed Services.
Minimum 3 years required knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructure (servers, storage, networking, software) and cloud & hybrid cloud (HCI) platforms
3 years minimum required technical sales expertise selling to the mid-market, enterprise or SLED marketplace.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Various vendor certifications as necessary.
- Driver’s License required
- Fundamental understanding of consultative, solutions sales process for dedicated, managed, cloud, and hybrid web hosting solutions
- Strong technical and customer relationship building
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to successfully work as a team and independently
- Ability to follow through with tasks, projects, troubleshooting with minimal supervision
- Outstanding oral, written, technical and business communication skills
Offers are contingent on background check results which include credit check, driver’s license check, and Educational, Employment, and Certification verification.
EOE- Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year (uncapped)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Have you been employed for at least 18 months at each of your past 3 jobs? If not, why?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- IT Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Data Center Solutions Selling: 3 years (Required)
- Sales experience in HCI, VMware etc.: 3 years (Required)
- One location