What's the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one that's investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
The Community Sales Director (“CSD”) is responsible for achieving and exceeding the community's monthly and quarterly revenue/sales targets; developing the community's internal and external marketing; and building the community's strategic relationships with various referral sources to produce highly qualified inquiries. Along with other Atria employees, the CSD promotes the leasing and marketing success of the community.
- Spend over 50% of time outside of the community generating inquires to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Generate inquiries and move-ins from targeted referral sources by developing and maintaining relationships outside of the community, including but not limited to health care providers, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, retirement and estate planners, real estate service providers, senior organizations, appropriate special interest groups, local civic groups/leaders and other community contacts.
- Collaborate with Executive Director (“ED”) to forecast move-ins accurately.
- Facilitate training and continuous in-servicing for all community staff that may field an inquiry call or conduct a walk-in or scheduled tour.
- Ensure that responses to inquiries are handled properly, timely and with appropriate follow-up and demonstrate sense of urgency regarding occupancy rates.
- Position ED or Resident Services Director (“RSD”) as local experts on aging through facilitating introductions, joint sales calls, and strategic sales & marketing events.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with national and local referral agencies.
- Quickly engage new inquiries on the phone and in person with the objective of helping guide them towards a sale.
- Follow-up with in-home visits to potential residents or at locations of influencer(s).
- Build relationships with inquiries and potential residents through discovery, listening with empathy and asking follow-up questions.
- Accurately maintain the community's Customer Relationship Management database by collecting and entering information about new inquiries and creating prompt, creative, and personal next steps after each interaction.
- Curate extraordinary customer experiences through home visits, hospital/rehab visits, highly personalized tours, and personal follow ups.
- Work with the ED to develop and implement a rolling 90-day Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Manage and monitor community marketing budget. Operate within established budgetary guidelines.
- Help ED recognize first impressions and rent-ready apartment challenges/opportunities.
- Ensure smooth hand-off of committed customers to ED, RSD and Community Business Director for care assessment and lease due diligence.
- Monitor the market and the competition of other senior living communities outside of Atria.
- Create, market and implement engaging events for inquiries and local influencers, both inside and outside of the Community.
- Serve as a resource by educating and providing information to those who advise seniors on health and alternative living options.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- One (1) or more years of related sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university preferred.
- Must possess strong customer service skills, basic financial knowledge of revenue and profitability, strong computer and electronic file management skills and strong organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task.
- As dictated by business needs, must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver's license.
Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Selling, Salesman, Saleswoman, Salesperson, Account Executive, Sales Rep, Sales Representative, Hotel Sales Director, Director of Sales, Sales Manager, Community Sales Director, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Sales Counselor, Community Liaison, Marketing Liaison, Account Executive, Director of Marketing, Outreach Liaison, Sales, Place for Mom, Corporate or Group Sales Director, Community Sales Leader Fundraising, Account Executive, Director of Community Relations, Director Business Development, Director of Community Outreach, Director of Sales, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Senior Care, Senior Living, Country Club, Retirement, Hotel, Resort, Hospitality, Director of Membership, LTC, CCRC, Census, Occupancy, Marketing, Exceeded, Community outreach, Referral sources, Referrals, Community, Forecast, Quota, Goal, Revenue, Relationship, Tours, Growth, Luxury, Drive sales, Services, Close/ closing
Experience : 0