For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
- Identify and understand critical customer challenges and cultivate effective sales strategies that will address our customers most pressing business issues.
- Partner and collaborate with key internal stakeholders to develop a value first account strategy
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal account stakeholders
- Post launch, work with AM, PM, SME’s to ensure consistent value is delivered to the customer and potential for up sell is realized.
- Contribute sales leadership through your experience and work ethic.
- Identify and communicate complementary add-on and cross-selling opportunities to customers by leveraging your detailed knowledge and understanding of our industry and the challenges our customers face and align those challenges with PointClickcare.com’s solutions
- Responsible for managing complex transactions with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Will be assigned to strategic customer accounts which consist of a high revenue base and growth potential.
- Design and execute strategic value first business plans and through detailed action items, drive profitable revenue growth.
- Enterprise account sales experience (preferably in SAAS sales)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Undergraduate degree is preferred
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced demanding, and independent environment
- Comfortable with prospecting as well as closing sales over the phone and in person
- High proficiency at conducting needs analysis
- Ability to engage customers as you build relationships quickly and effectively
- Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data
- Exceptional team player
- Ability to travel