What we offer:
A casual and collaborative work environment within a cool team!
- A culture focused on personal development where opinions and ideas are valued
- A voice and a significant influence on technical decisions
- Professional development including regular lunch & learn in teams
- Social activities: video games, barbecues, Happy Hours, etc.
- Flexible schedule, work-family balance
- Work location flexibility: enjoy the fully equipped kitchen and a modern office environment at our Montreal headquarters or add to our remote work team from across the country.
- A full range of benefits, including an employee assistance program, dental, medical and disability coverage
- Equipment and tools at the cutting edge of technology
Who are we?
Prospects designs software that allows brokers to stay connected to the MLS system and at the same time engaged with their clients. Our tools: a real estate CRM and a mobile real estate search application. Our CRM facilitates business growth for real estate professionals and manages over 900 million customer relationships. Our mobile real estate search tool allows brokers, their prospects, buyers and sellers to access more than 22 million real estate listings from their phones and tablets. Prospects has over 300,000 unique users in North America and that number continues to grow rapidly!
Prospects is expanding its team and we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative who will be part of an innovative company, contributing to the advancement of the real estate industry through its technological solutions.
You have ideas, we want to hear them!
Under the supervision of the CRM Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting for new customers to promote our products and services:
- Implementing and using different canvassing strategies
- Inform customers of available promotions
- Achieve the sales objectives set by the Sales Director
- Inform potential customers about our products
- Make follow-up calls (reminders)
- Complete customer files
- Reinforce the relationship with our existing customers
- Participate in certain corporate events
- Any other related task
- A high school diploma
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English
- A good command of basic computer software
- Be passionate about sales
- Have good prospecting skills
- Persuasive and persistent
- Have an excellent sense of customer service
- Have a good sense of organization
- Have a high level of autonomy and responsibility in a telecommuting environment
- Have a valid driver's license
- A degree in sales
- Knowledge of the real estate market
Type d'emploi : Permanent
Salaire : 16,00$ à 33,00$ par heure
- Assurance Dentaire
- Assurance Invalidité
- Assurance Maladie Complémentaire
- Assurance Vie
- Assurance Vision
- Programme d'Aide aux Employés
- Programmes de Bien-être
- REER Collectif
- Régimes de participation aux bénéfices
- Tenue Décontractée
- Travail à Distance
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
Rémunération supplémentaire :
- Ventes internes: 2 ans (Obligatoire)
- Français (Obligatoire)
- Anglais (Obligatoire)
- Temporairement en raison de la COVID-19