In this field position, you will; cultivate, maintain and build relationships with Humana’s customers, external business partners and the community we serve through telephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
Full time associates enjoy
- Base salary with a competitive commission structure and a monthly guarantee
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of other supplemental insurances
- Paid time off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a competitive match
- Tuition reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- And much more!
- Active Health & Life Insurance licenses in ID
- Ability to build community relationships, driving self-generated sales and meeting sales goals and metrics while working independently
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Great with laptop computers, cell phones and the ability to navigate mobile apps. This also includes knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Must reside in the local territory - this position covers the Boise, ID area
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Telephonic sales skills a plus
- Knowledge of Medicare products or background selling Medicare products a plus
- Good listening and intuitive skills
- Engaged with the community through service, organizations, activities and volunteerism
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and an additional language without limitations or assistance
- Upon offer acceptance you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification (paid for by Humana) prior to your start date in order to sell our products
- Humana values the contributions of our Military professionals and has a long-standing commitment of hiring Military Service Members, Veterans, and Spouses.
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40