Clean Energy is changing the way the world fuels its vehicles. Reducing pollution from the transportation industry is an important goal for our nation, and we at Clean Energy know just how realistic and attainable that goal is with natural gas fuel.
Our company is an essential business and we are hiring!
Benefits Offered - 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage existing customer contracts and seek out, sell, and close new and renewal contract opportunities.
- Establish, manage and grow relationships with various prospects, clients, and partners in the natural gas for transportation fuel industry.
- Establish and develop relationships with local decision makers (i.e. city council members, fleet managers, public works directors, etc.).
- Educate the economic and health benefits of natural gas vehicles to local communities, city councils and trade associations.
- Market to new and existing customers through creation, development, and implementation of various business solutions.
- Coordinate planning of marketing promotions, including advertising, and special sales.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and communicate with customers by phone and email.
- Forecast and estimate demand for proposed projects based on market research and consumer trends.
- Develop and deliver proposals and presentations on company services to small, medium and large groups.
- Draft, develop, negotiate, review and understand station contracts and fueling agreements.
- Provide input to the management team on new product or service features to be developed to meet current and future customer needs.
- Work closely with the Engineering department on development of assigned projects.
- Work closely with Operations department on station operations and performance.
- Keep account activities, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) records and activities, and literature up-to-date.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 5 years of sales and/or account management experience. Technical sales or government contracting experience helpful, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with reading and understanding financial statements desirable.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Knowledge, skills, and experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel), Internet, Social Media, and CRM systems (we use Microsoft Dynamics).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Always practice good judgment and refer to the safety guidelines.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Always practice good judgment and refer to the safety guidelines.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Valid Driver License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)