Panum is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, talented, and detail-oriented Organizational Change Management Subject Matter Expert, who can learn how to analyze every aspect of your customer’s operations and give them the roadmap to becoming the organization they envision as well as lead Panum’s Organizational Change Management Practice.
Preferred locations for position are Fort Collins, CO, Denver, CO or Kansas City, MO
Roles and Responsibilities, Required Qualifications, Preferred Qualifications
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements, focusing on the people side of change for large scale transformations inclusive of org changes, process, and technology.
- Design and deliver a change management program inclusive of stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, org readiness activities and the development and execution of change management strategies and plans.
- Develop and execute human-centered activities to drive experiences for impacted stakeholders inclusive of persona and journey development.
- Design and deliver learning solutions that supports organizational change; incorporating the use of learning methodologies and frameworks and can concisely communicate ideas through PowerPoint and other documentation while adjusting style and level of details depending on audience.
- Develop short and long-term goals, KPIs, and objectives, and develop and execute against annual operational plan.
- Councils project teams, business partners and others in the organization in change management practices to increase effectiveness in driving sustainable change.
- Partner with business leaders, stakeholders, and project teams to meet business objectives and help ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner including articulation of complex issues, structuring clear and concise recommendations to a C-level audience.
- Provide training (i.e., hands on training and training materials), improve internal communications (i.e., email correspondence, promotional materials, briefings), and organizational development support to support change and ensure adoption of IT
- Create and implement strategic communications, change management, workforce analytics, and HR technology deliverables including but not limited to slide decks, roadmaps, organizational design, workforce data analysis, and more.
- Conduct training needs analyses, planning, develop training materials including job aids, instructor-led training, system demos, and videos.
- Creates training and awareness strategies, that maximizes stakeholder engagement and adoption and yield desired outcomes.
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change.
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Assist in proposal development, as requested.
Required Qualifications: *
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development or business-related field required.
- 10+ years of leadership, consulting, and organizational development experience.
- Change Management Certification (i.e., PROSCI, CCMP or another respected certification)
- Strong understanding of change management principles, methodologies and leading practices with previous experience with large scale organizational change efforts and has leveraged PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project and design tools to develop work plans, articulate complex issues, analyze data and execute change activities.
- Experience in preparing & delivering presentations to senior leaders in government, customers or peers.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and effectively manage relationships with stakeholders, senior management and staff working independently or as part of a team.
Preferred Qualifications: *
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Development or related field.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Certifications.
- Professional full-time work experience delivering strategic communications and change management solutions to clients, including slide decks, social media account management, writing memos, strategic communications planning/roadmaps, talking points and executive summaries, etc.
- Previous OCM consulting experience supporting federal sector clients.
- Exposure to business development in related specialty areas (i.e., proposal development, sales, etc.)
Panum Group, LLC Established in 1997, Panum Group provides unique expertise and innovative solutions that address federal customers’ greatest business and mission challenges. A culture of excellence through innovation and problem-solving has resulted in 100 percent growth in employees and revenue over the last three years. Panum provides program & project management, acquisition & contract management, business & strategy consulting and next generation information and communications technology services for more than 20 federal agencies. For more information, please visit www.panum.com.
Job Type: Full-time