WG Pro-Manufacturing Inc. is a dynamic co-packing company focused in the food, baking and confectionery industry. We have an immediate opening for a Sales Coordinator who will report to the Director of Sales. This new role comes with lots of variety and growth opportunities.
· Build relationships with new and existing customers, while providing excellent customer service.
· Screen inbound calls and general project inquiries for viability
· Complete all new items, account setups and any other ‘on-boarding’ documentation as required
· Support Sales Director and members of the sales team by researching and keeping accurate on-going info on potential clients and new leads
· Prepare power point presentation, assembling of required marketing packages, schedule appointments and handle all department calls as needed
· Make outbound calls to existing clients to follow-up on inquiries
· Targeted ‘cold calling’ / communication driven activity for new business development
· Pickup (and deliver) samples as required
· Track sales activity via standard WG portals plus provide summary business success tracking charts / analysis as required
· Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
· Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
· Support customers in navigating our online platforms
Qualifications and Experience
· Recent graduate from university or college
· 3+ years of customer handling and problem solving experience
· Must have high energy and positive attitude
· Self motivated and proactive
· Excellent organizational and communication skills both written and verbally
· Work independently as well thrive in a team environment
· Proficiency with MS Office Excel, Word and Power Point
· Familiar with WordPress and various online portal platforms and associated navigation requirements
This exciting full time opportunity promises a great learning experience, competitive salary, and the potential to join a dynamic company.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WG Pro specializes in co-packaging services for Canadian, U.S. and international brands. Established more than 29 years ago as a co-packer (re-packer), WG Pro is fully certified and maintain a BRC “AA” rating under the Global Food Safety Initiative. Our separate facilities for products that contain and do not contain peanut traces also offer an
undeniable commitment to food safety.
WG Pro-Manufacturing Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. WG Pro-Manufacturing Inc. committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). WG Pro-Manufacturing Inc. is committed to provide accommodations to job applicants with disability. To request any accommodations you may contact human resources at 905-790-3377, ext. 225. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- sales: 2 years (preferred)