DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
IngenioRx is Anthem’s Pharmacy Benefits Management organization centered in pharmacy care that focuses on innovation, transformation, expertise, and personalization. The IngenioRx Proposal team is hiring a Proposal Development Consultant. This position will be remote but the ideal candidate will be within a reasonable distance to any Anthem location.
Proposal Development Consultant
Responsible for developing responses for complex pharmacy/PBM RFPs/RFIs and surveys received by sales personnel from major consulting firms as well as directly from employer groups.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts initial review of RFPs/RFIs and surveys to create a project plan for final deliverables.
- Organizes and participates in strategy meetings with senior sales personnel to determine the strategy and sales emphasis of each proposal.
- Writes and proofreads final deliverables.
- Develops and writes targeted Executive Summaries that highlight key selling points as well as corporate initiatives.
- Oversees the entire proposal process ranging from end-to-end, from development of a project plan to outsourcing and quality review and finalization of the final proposal document for delivery to the client or consultant by sales/account management.
- Independently manages each project to completion including, but not limited to: engages in ongoing communications with Sales Director/Officer, Finance and other corporate personnel to review proposal options and changing conditions.
- Researches and gathers information internally and externally.
- Obtains and develops supporting materials and documentation required by the account.
- Partners with the creative staff in choosing appropriate artwork for final deliverables and oversees and directs the production staff to produce all necessary materials by the predetermined deadline.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Pharmacy or Healthcare proposal experience
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) Certification
- Adept with Content management technologies
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $72,492 - $90,615
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
- The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.