BILINGUAL INSIDE SALES (CANADIAN FRENCH / ENGLISH)
Established in 1989, Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry, cyber security, compliance, and customer engagement solutions that help businesses to improve security and acquiring organizations to reduce risk. Sysnet is a high-growth private equity backed company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in the United States, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Poland, and India. Our people make Sysnet an exciting and inclusive place to work; a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine. We believe in employee progression and recognizing performance, and we enjoy working hard, smart, and having fun.
The Bilingual Inside Sales Representative will be generating sales for our Managed Security and Compliance Services through Outbound calling campaigns. This position will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. The Inside Sales Representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- This individual would be responsible for handling customers in the Canadian region primarily.
- The main objective for this role is to introduce Sysnet products and services to clients and increase sales. This position will target new and established clients in the market who may have shown interest in our services.
- Achieve sales targets and set KPI’s by making, at minimum 50 calls a day.
- Provide Security and Compliance support via multiple customer engagement channels, including voice, web chat and email.
- Communicate clearly technical terms to non-technical customers.
- Utilizing Sysnet technology, you will assist and manage customer profiles to determine their Security and Compliance requirements and complete the subsequent security assessments to determine security and compliance status.
- Intuitively and proactively enlighten customers on security and compliance best practices and identify opportunities t o promote and upsell additional security and compliance products.
- Accurately document all sales activities
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1 year of experience in direct sales, inside sales or lead generation
- Experience using a CRM and working knowledge of Microsoft’s Office products
- Energetic personality and ability to interact with all personality types.
- Exceptional verbal and written English and Canadian French communication skills with high level of confidence
- Ability to multitask.
- Goal oriented and a teamwork behavior
- Proven path of self-motivation and self-discipline with top performing career objectives and standards
- Strong ability to grasp complex compliance and security sales processes and position effectively to prospects.
- Capability to achieve higher levels of technical and compliance knowledge through continual learning and observation.
- Ability to work flexible shifts while displaying impeccable schedule adherence.
- Competitive health care benefits, with 401(k) match
- Paid time off
- Casual dress code
- On-site café and fitness center
- MARTA Accessible
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Sales Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Canadian French fluently (Required)
- One location