Responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services that are both current and emerging. The Customer Account Executive (CAE) will approach sales as a way of helping our customers receive the best value for their money. CAE's must be service-oriented individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. The CAE relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment and acts responsibly in the customer's and the company's interest.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard and mouse. Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a computerized system.
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes and sells products and service value. Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring and educating the customer throughout the call.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests. Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume dictates. Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- In a virtual environment, Comcast requires a minimum 100mbs speed which is capable of being hard wired into the provided equipment, either through a direct wall input or your router
- Must have "home office" space in your home (See Home Office Requirements below)
- Must reside within 90 minutes of office location
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
Home Office Requirements:
- Have a quiet work area in a location that provides privacy from other people, activities and noise
- Have a steady work surface
- Have a comfortable chair
- Adequate lighting
- Fast and reliable internet service. If you live within the Comcast footprint, this is largely covered as part of your employee benefits.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $13.70
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $22.35
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.