Why should you work for Leslie's? As the leading pool supply retailer in the nation, Leslie’s recognizes that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. With over fifty years of quality products and service, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion ensures that the vast majority (85%) of all open positions are filled from talent within our company.
- Serves the needs of commercial pool operators, such as hotels and apartment complexes with excellent business to business skills and communication
- Our commercial division provides reliable and unique service to our customers
- Experts in both inside and outside sales
- Opportunity to assist in daily distribution for customers
The Manager, Commercial Service Center supports the company’s efforts to service, maintain and expand relationships within a region that includes, but is not be limited to, assigned, non-assigned, national/government and potential new customers. This role oversees the performance of a Leslie’s Commercial Service Center to ensure it is meeting or exceeding EBITDA goals, customer service standards, sales plans, profitability, payroll, operating procedures & employee safety, including, but not limited to OSHA, HAZMAT and DOT requirements while managing controllable expenses. The Manager, Commercial Service Center is also directly responsible for partnering with the Commercial Sales team to grow the customer base and managing sales plans and profit margins. The manager will also be responsible for the effective execution of all company-developed programs. Hires proficient applicants with the right competencies and experience, trains and develops them in all required training programs, and establishes the expectation of providing excellent customer service and a great place to work through personal example and expectation.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with all key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates operational needs on an ongoing basis.
- Creates detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas while managing expenses.
- Maintains accurate inventory control.
- Oversees shipping and receiving.
- Maintains all Commercial Service Center and employee requirements, procedures and processes for OSHA, HAZMAT and DOT.
- Provides transparency and coaching to the team for company goals, objectives, and safety.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of related or combined experience in operations for pool trade, pool supply, chemicals, supply chain and/or distribution
- 2+ years of P&L responsibilities
- Customer service, inside sales, outside sales, or sales operations experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license
Stop treading water; your career is here!