Who we are:
An integrated cross-cultural marketing agency. We reflect and embrace the cultural diversity of America to develop meaningful marketing programs that drive measurable conversions.
We opened our doors in 1998 (as Focus Multimedia). We got our start building websites and have expanded into a full-service advertising agency, helping our clients take advantage of the fundamental changes taking place in the marketing world – the emergence of digital technologies, expanded multiculturalism, and the transformative impact of social media.
What we are looking for: Account Executive – Atlanta, GA or Washington, DC
Full-Time / Competitive Salary
What you'll be doing:
- Foster strong relationships with client teams and act as the day-to-day point of contact in the development and execution of fully integrated marketing solutions.
- Manage projects, timelines, and resources for multiple accounts.
- Work closely with all agency departments and partner agencies including creative, production, strategy and media teams to ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Manage a variety of marketing initiatives such as print, collateral, digital, social, and content marketing.
- Provide accurate status reports, conference reports and other documents to the client as needed.
- Manage client budget and billing on a monthly basis.
- Support and collaborate with senior members of the Account team on tactical and strategic aspects of the account
Experience working in highly collaborative, integrated teams at mid-size advertising agencies
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study
- 3-5 years of account management experience
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac, 401K, Generous PTO - Potential growth opportunities
Atlanta, GA or Washington, DC